New Dog in my kennel

Energy One

Jwooky

Super nice!! where did you find it? I have been looking for one.

Wouldnt mind hearing the price if you dont mind, (just trying to understand market) PM me if you dont want public.

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Well, I've got about 500 miles on the new bagger as of today and I am very impressed and extremely happy with the bike. Like everyone else has posted before on these....it is so freaking smooth and easy to ride, crank up the tunes and cruise in comfort. Grab ahold of that throttle tho and look out, this thing will scoot, it will run away and hide from any Harley I've been on. The EFI is nice, 53mpg so far and you just push the start button and go :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
How does it corner at speed? I mean, if the sign says 35 are you at 35 or railing at 65?
Once you get used to it, which doesn't take long, it like it is on rails. The fatter front tire is nice in the corners :chopper:

Dispatch

Bought a 2010 Bulldog Bagger today :)
It's all original, unmolested wiring and EHC, paint and chrome are perfect, only 4000 original miles. Starts and runs like new, here are a couple of pics. :chopper:

What make and model exhaust pipes are those?

bigkelk9

Love it!! Always wanted one but is what it is!! Like the fact that someone changed out those cheap looking lenses for the lights and put those style on with the visors... clean as clean could be!! Way to go man!!