• YES

Votes: 80 41.9%
  • NO

Votes: 74 38.7%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 37 19.4%

• Total voters

amylulu1

Hmm, this is interesting. I just received an email from Miquel @ DLX Prodox letting me know that they are coming out with mini floorboards as well. Are you affiliated with him or a completely different company? The pictures that he sent me are similar but a little more finished...just curious. As a dealer, I may have customers interested in this...

BIG DOG FLOOR BOARDS

Yes Miguel and I are very good freinds and we have developed several products together for the motorcycle Industry. Lots more to come .:2thumbs:

BIG DOG MINI FLOOR BOARDS IN BLACK AND CHROME READY TO GO NOW BUY AT VICIOUS CYCLE

MINI FLOOR BOARDS READY TO SELL AND SHIP, BLACK READY TO GO NOW AND CHROME READY ON MONDAY YOU CAN CURRENTLY BUY NOW AT THIS LINK TO OUR EBAY STORE LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT CHROME OR BLACK AT CHECK OUT YEAR MAKE AND MODEL BIKE, PASSENGER OR DRIVER BOARDS
Hand Grips Internal Throttles, Controls Foot Hand items in VICIOUS CYCLE WORKS VICTORIOUS SHOP store on eBay! LOOK UNDER FOOT CONTROLS, ALSO FOR SALE AT Bagger Custom Harley, Motorcycle Floorboards
OUR ONLINE STORE PLEASE SEND AN EMAILS AT CHECK OUT ABOUT YEAR MAKE AND MODEL BIKE , CHROME OR BLACK AND PASSENGER OR DRIVER BOARDS

Knuckles

MINI FLOOR BOARDS READY TO SELL AND SHIP, BLACK READY TO GO NOW AND CHROME READY ON MONDAY YOU CAN CURRENTLY BUY NOW AT THIS LINK TO OUR EBAY STORE LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT CHROME OR BLACK AT CHECK OUT YEAR MAKE AND MODEL BIKE, PASSENGER OR DRIVER BOARDS
Hand Grips Internal Throttles, Controls Foot Hand items in VICIOUS CYCLE WORKS VICTORIOUS SHOP store on eBay! LOOK UNDER FOOT CONTROLS, ALSO FOR SALE AT Bagger Custom Harley, Motorcycle Floorboards
OUR ONLINE STORE PLEASE SEND AN EMAILS AT CHECK OUT ABOUT YEAR MAKE AND MODEL BIKE , CHROME OR BLACK AND PASSENGER OR DRIVER BOARDS
I like the look.
Have any pics of the finished product installed on a Bigdog?

MINI FLOOR BOARDS DEAL

Anybody wanting a set of Mini floorboards to replace there main drivers pegs or for passenegr we will give an additional $50.00 off the $325.00 , we need pics on bikes if you will send us your pics with the boards mounted we will sell to you at $275.00 not $350.00 we lost our test bike and we need pics .This will be good for chrome or black contrast cut, this offer wont last long.
Call us at 724-662-0581.

Knuckles

Still hard to picture on a K9.
Do they mount only horizontal to the ground?
If so that is a big problem for bigdogs. My K9 has forward controls.....with 6 inch extensions to boot.
They will need to mount at an angle. Is that possible?

coachk

Thomas...will the front boards work with a toe/heel shifter. Also do the rears fold up when not in use. Here's a picture of the bike I would put them on.

Thanks

Black Rider

Anyone put these on a K9? Any problem with your boots sliding off? I would think they have to be at an angle.

sixpack

I am interested in whether anyone has tried these out yet on their Dog. I take my 05 Chopper on some extended trips and it would be nice to have some footboards that actually work to put on for those rides.