Need Some Info Before blowing my Wad

Throttle Jockey

Don't Look at my Member!
I'm looking for information on pipes for my 2016 K9 124". I really like the sound of the Super Trap Mean Mother pipes but I'm having doubts I have the knowledge to get the right ones. Does someone have a contact or a model number for what I might need. When I start looking at all the different pipes I always pull back when I start wondering if they'll bolt up to my stock brackets.

TJ

Coolbreezin

Contact the sales company. They will sell you the right part(s). If they made and error, the fix (shipping expense) is on them. Breathe slowly, it'll be ok my friend.

vt77

I'm looking for information on pipes for my 2016 K9 124". I really like the sound of the Super Trap Mean Mother pipes but I'm having doubts I have the knowledge to get the right ones. Does someone have a contact or a model number for what I might need. When I start looking at all the different pipes I always pull back when I start wondering if they'll bolt up to my stock brackets.

TJ
Most any pipes you buy will come with a new correct bracket, the stock bracket is pretty much useless for most applications of course this does not apply to the frame mount location

Throttle Jockey

Don't Look at my Member!
Yeah the sales company didn't want to get pipes and recommended it would be easier for me to get someone closer to where I live to get them so they can re-jet the carb.

Coolbreezin

Yeah the sales company didn't want to get pipes and recommended it would be easier for me to get someone closer to where I live to get them so they can re-jet the carb.
I added a K&N air filter when I swapped my pipe. Never changed anything regarding air/fuel. Has been running fine for years now.