Mystery forks

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Anybody recognize these fender brackets,? I was told these forks came off a big dog, but I cannot figure out what they fit. I just tried to put them on a Mastiff , but they are two inches to short.
IMG_20190112_142637.jpg
IMG_20190112_142627.jpg

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
If these actually came off a Big Dog, someone will recognize the fender brackets. Trying to find out what they fit, so I can get rid of them.

What do the bottoms look like.
Doesn't look like anything Big Dog to me. They may very well have come off a Big Dog but it doesn't necessarily mean they were on the Big Dog when it was first sold....lol.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
What do the bottoms look like.
Doesn't look like anything Big Dog to me. They may very well have come off a Big Dog but it doesn't necessarily mean they were on the Big Dog when it was first sold....lol.
I know that's true. It's the same axle set up as the 04 and newer, and everything on the lowers line up ok. Just the tubes are 2 inches shorter than the Mastiff.
Are you going to get any of the short caps, for the older dog in? I see their on back order.

I know that's true. It's the same axle set up as the 04 and newer, and everything on the lowers line up ok. Just the tubes are 2 inches shorter than the Mastiff.
Are you going to get any of the short caps, for the older dog in? I see their on back order.
Sounds like someone made the fender brackets and change the top caps then.

I just verified with my supplier and the caps are back in stock.
We don't have them on the shelf but we can drop ship with the supplier they come out of.