Energy One

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Wow, 143 Cubic Inches.....are you sure the drive train can handle the extra torque? If its a direct fit for a 117, I would be interested when I grow up.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Wow, 143 Cubic Inches.....are you sure the drive train can handle the extra torque? If its a direct fit for a 117, I would be interested when I grow up.
The older K9's wouldn't. That's why they changed to drive train in the new Dogs. Bigger, badder, better. Talking with Matt, we were discussing how the 107 was smoother than the 117. He said, if you think the 107's are smooth, the 124's are smoother than the 107's, plus all that extra HP. Damn, I got a woody just thinking about this.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Shannon, it seems like it doesn’t take much for you to get a woody....riding a Big Dog, thinking about a 124 cubic inch, etc. Of course, at our age, it’s a blessing. :)

Dispatch

The older K9's wouldn't. That's why they changed to drive train in the new Dogs. Bigger, badder, better. Talking with Matt, we were discussing how the 107 was smoother than the 117. He said, if you think the 107's are smooth, the 124's are smoother than the 107's, plus all that extra HP. Damn, I got a woody just thinking about this.
Ah... how about adding a Baker complete transmission, kick starts are what choppers 'use' to be about.
Oh yeah, that's the stuff!