Motorcyclist struck by lightning!

Energy One

Steven Proctor

That's pretty crazy. Never heard of that happening. I have ridden may times in rain and thunderstroms. Maybe something I should think about. JR03CHOPPER, ya'll been having much rain down there? I'm up here just north of Jacksonville and the rain has been on and off. Prayers go out to the family. Sad to hear.

JR03CHOPPER

That's pretty crazy. Never heard of that happening. I have ridden may times in rain and thunderstroms. Maybe something I should think about. JR03CHOPPER, ya'll been having much rain down there? I'm up here just north of Jacksonville and the rain has been on and off. Prayers go out to the family. Sad to hear.
Yeah...the past couple of days there has been lots of rain. One storm after another. So much for El Nino and the Bermuda High!

john sachs

I rode up to Rossmeyer's Destination Daytona for the swap meet (every 2nd. Sunday of the month) yesterday, hung out, bought a few things, and headed back home around 12:00. Just beat the thunderstorm that rolled in around 2:00. Saw the bad news on tv Sunday night.
John
:oldangry: