Motorcycle repair rates in your area

Gathering

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Just curious as to the hourly labor rates in your neck of the woods. Most shops in the Southeast,Virginia are just south of a hundred bucks an hour. I know most on here do the majority of their own repairs but just curious as to the rates in different areas.

Minuteman

Supporting Member
The local guy I use when I do not have time is @ $68.00/hr. and is a certified HD mechanic. about 30 miles away they are getting $95.00/hr.

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Yeah they get around 100 here too....i work on some for friends and older people that r on a fixed income just to help them out and keep them riding...i charge friends 50 plus parts...older people i just fix it and forget it...most off the older people is just oil changes

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Lol i hear ya...i would do the same for u...lol i just had to fix 04 dt chopper this past weekend at the bike rally...he had the carb all jacked up...then i fixed a harley gear shifter also...wife was like damn everywhere we go u have to work lol

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Lol i hear ya...i would do the same for u...lol i just had to fix 04 dt chopper this past weekend at the bike rally...he had the carb all jacked up...then i fixed a harley gear shifter also...wife was like damn everywhere we go u have to work lol
Good to know you got my back...lol