Moto-Jacket Winter Storage

Energy One

erldawg

Guru
I have a Motot-Jacket that I used to keep my K-9 in during the winter months. Comes with descant that needs to be baked just before storage. No rips or tears.
Ill post a pick when I can find it. This was the winter storage that I used and posted for a POTM years ago. Think 2009 0r 2010.
$120 plus shipping -- I'll price shipping
IMG_0399.jpg IMG_0400.jpg

Earl

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I have a Motot-Jacket that I used to keep my K-9 in during the winter months. Comes with descant that needs to be baked just before storage. No rips or tears.
Ill post a pick when I can find it. This was the winter storage that I used and posted for a POTM years ago. Think 2009 0r 2010.
$120 plus shipping -- I'll price shipping
View attachment 61991 View attachment 61992
Earl
Loooong time no hear from you!!! Merry Christmas!! :cheers:

erldawg

Guru
Hi Guys,

Things have been going well. I really miss having the doggie and have been entertaining looking at another bike. Living in the south now so winters are not an issue.

Earl

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Hi Guys,

Things have been going well. I really miss having the doggie and have been entertaining looking at another bike. Living in the south now so winters are not an issue.

Earl
We have been riding just about every weekend since thanksgiving here In Southeast, Va. Plenty of good looking K9's for sale.