Member Amy LuLu needs our help!

Energy One
I have been trying to be very diligent about personally thanking all of my benefactors, but I do want to make sure that everyone knows how appreciative I am of your support, love, and generosity while I'm going through this crap!!

If you don't know what's going on, here's the condensed version:
I first had a tumor in my bladder in 2015. I did an outpatient surgery, had it removed and bam! I was in remission. It was almost too easy. This time Cancer said- whatever lady, I'm going to make it as tough as possible for you! I was diagnosed in February and had surgery on March 16th. The doctor said that there were more tumors in my bladder than he had ever seen in his career. He was not able to get the big one. He referred me over to a colleague and said that if anyone could do it, it would be him! So, I had another surgery on 3/31 and unfortunately, the tumor was entirely too big for the doctor to remove it all. My only option is to have the open surgery to remove the entire bladder and some other organs around it. (girly parts--hell, I don't use them anyway- just take 'em!! LOL)

I truly am anxious because my life is going to change in a myriad of ways; however, I know I am going to be ok. Others are suffering far greater than I am and I think of that a lot when I try to have a pity party.

I hope I get to see everyone in June here at Strokers!! I would love to hug everyone's neck. And maybe make a few off-color jokes and just be all around inappropriate, LOL! Can't wait to have a beer or two with you! Thanks again and much much LOVE!!!
Many survivors. You got this.

Minuteman

Supporting Member
Amy,
Please send me your address as I would rather send you the money directly. I am a simple minded person and not sure about all these places I was going on the website to help you.
My personal email is tpaul.mm@aol.com if you wish to go there instead.