Meguiar's Ceramic SPRAY

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member

awg

Guru
Geez wax and more wax. So many different kinds saying they do this and that. Are they really any different??

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Geez wax and more wax. So many different kinds saying they do this and that. Are they really any different??
I have been testing this against that F11 stuff that's all the rage right now. What really sold me on it was a couple weeks ago when I got my bike out right after it had quit raining to ride to a cruise in. From my shop to pavement is about 200 yds, and I made it ok, without getting to much mud on the bike, but when I got home, I was trying to beat the rain again, and got big blops of mud all over the rear fender, and the back of my jacket. 3 days later, I decided to get the bike cleaned up and ready to go to Dave's. I didn't wipe the fender with dry mud stuck to it, I just kind of flicked at the mud with my rag like I was getting dust off it, and the mud just fell off like it had just been sitting on it. No marks at all. I didn't even have to use any quick detailer on it. Bug guts on the front are a breeze to get off with a little detailer.
I've been using it on my truck too, and I will say, don't use it on your windshield, RainX work a lot better.

Jwooky

I bought a bottle based on Shannon’s recommendation.

It’s not like a detailer , more like a wax, put it on, it hazes up then wipe it off with a clean towel.

I put it on everything. Does well on the chrome. It shines well and gives a slick coating.

Haven’t had much experience yet , one time out on a sunny day, but so far so good.