Man Down !

Energy One

Blackie

Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
GLAD YOU ARE OK BRO. CAGES TEXTING AND TALKING ON PHONE WHILE I'M ON THE ROAD IS MY MAIN CONCERN ALSO. HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON.

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Five Five, So glad you are ok!!!! WOW, what a hit!! You have to be the luckiest person alive yesterday!!!!! Look's like you will be shopping for another Dog! I do understand your frustration with cell phone users while driving. One smashed up my wife's convertable Mustang GT 2 summers ago. 21 yr old girl yapping on her phone and turned right in front of my wife who T-boned the girls driverside door. My wife now drives a 2010 H3 Hummer.

ksmike

I think it is ironic that if she had been drinking, she would be in cuffs.....but since her poison of choice was the phone she goes free....:angry:

Those pictures will have to be on some Police safety presentation for safe driving and cell phone use.....I would bet money she was texting..:rolleyes:

Doug760

Prayers brother... It is time to have OBDII and OBDIII used to prevent phones from working in cars as all I see are fucktards phuckin with phones while behind the wheel. I survived 10+ years without a cel phone and I do not need one now especially while driving.

Moespeeds

When she goes to court write a letter to the prosecutor asking that they not let her plea it down to a lesser charge, and include those pictures.

Moespeeds

Oh and get good pictures of every scratch on your body, as well as on your gear, jacket, helmet, boots, gloves, whatever.

Fibersnake

Banjo Playing PsychoBilly
Very very lucky man there Five, the big guy was watching out for you to walk somewhat away from such. Wish for a speedy recovery and full compensation and what ever justice you can get towards the idiot that hit you.

The pics sure are attention getters and truly amazed that you were able to get out from under it and be waiting on the curb.

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
Glad your okay. Nothing worse than a cell phone driver.
have seen more than one time driver;

1) texting
2) driving with knees
3) Ipad on lap
4) putting on make-up
5) looking at news paper

ALL AT THE SAME TIME in the middle lane of three lanes of traffic each way. Who pissed in the gene pool?????

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
How or what can you do to prevent something like this from happening? This worries me more than any other incident that I have ever seen. Also, this is why I try to avoid the city traffic.

BATMAN2696

my memory is of me glancing over my left shoulder and seeing the car headlight in my face and feeling the impact of the bumper slamming into my back, and seeing the morning light diminish as the car landed on top of me trapping me in darkness
I know the feeling, It's been almost a year since I was hit from behind, The screeching tires made me look back and I saw the headlight of the Tahoe as it hit us. I still have vivid memories of the headlight, Being on the ground and looking at the passenger of the vehicle as it was going by and seeing my feet under the rear tire. My son who was on the back has the same vivid memory of the headlight because he looked back as well. The sound of screeching tires makes my heart race, I found this to be happening the other day at the amusement park where tires are used to slow one of the rides and it makes a small screech as it engages. My lawyer is still working on my case, I can't ride to long because of the persistent pain in my wrist on the clutch side. Everybody is very correct. Get a lawyer before talking to the insurance, Pictures of all your injuries and if you have any of you in the ICU. Take care and heal well.

Jesus five five! Glad you made it out of that one. Heal up brother and I am sure if you need anything, The forum members will be there to help.

That's some scary shit!

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
So glad to hear you're ok, considering the shape of your dog. Louisiana takes it very serious about talking and driving and will pull you over in a NY second. All states need to follow suit that don't already. Wishing you a speedy recovery.