Love the look of the FSD Sinfuls

Energy One

Dirtymaxin

Sweet! Right now im either burning my leg or melting my shoes on the pipes ot has now. (Martin bros)
Hey Rob Welcome from houston texas. About the FSD pipes..... I tried very very hard to get ahold of frankie which is the guy that makes the pipes. About a year ago now he randomly called me and my buddy back and said he was back in business and ready to make pipes. My buddy jumped on it and i didnt. My buddy sent frankie 900+ cash and waited over 6 or 7 months completely in the dark about the pipes. Call after call after call he kept getting the run around on the pipes. He ended up saying pretty much give me the money back or we are coming to florida to whoop ass. Anyways finally one day the pipes just showed up lol! I hope this helps. But theres other exhaust makers out there if you're interested i can share with you. But i do agree the FSD's are sick.

Big Rob

Hey Rob Welcome from houston texas. About the FSD pipes..... I tried very very hard to get ahold of frankie which is the guy that makes the pipes. About a year ago now he randomly called me and my buddy back and said he was back in business and ready to make pipes. My buddy jumped on it and i didnt. My buddy sent frankie 900+ cash and waited over 6 or 7 months completely in the dark about the pipes. Call after call after call he kept getting the run around on the pipes. He ended up saying pretty much give me the money back or we are coming to florida to whoop ass. Anyways finally one day the pipes just showed up lol! I hope this helps. But theres other exhaust makers out there if you're interested i can share with you. But i do agree the FSD's are sick.
I am very interested in other exhaust makers. Paul yaffe is the only other designer i know like. I want short pipes. I'd hate to get the runaround with the sinfuls but really like them. Who else makes similar pipes?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!!! Sikpipes hell yeah. Opinions on black exhaust with my setup (avatar).
I have a set on order with sikpipes I was given a 14-16w lead time. If they hit it, I expect to see them in October.

I am not aware of anyone on this forum that has dealt with them before and they only have two models that the guy believes they will fit a 300 tire. Menace and Diesel. Think the ones in your pick are the diesel? They never been on a big dog before but he said he knew of some 300's. So honestly if your RSD I would tread carefully. I decided to take a risk cause if they don't fit I can swapy FSD exhaust from my LSD to my RSD bike and put these on my 250 rear tire instead.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Big Rob

I have a set on order with sikpipes I was given a 14-16w lead time. If they hit it, I expect to see them in October.

I am not aware of anyone on this forum that has dealt with them before and they only have two models that the guy believes they will fit a 300 tire. Menace and Diesel. Think the ones in your pick are the diesel? They never been on a big dog before but he said he knew of some 300's. So honestly if your RSD I would tread carefully. I decided to take a risk cause if they don't fit I can swapy FSD exhaust from my LSD to my RSD bike and put these on my 250 rear tire instead.

Does the tire size matter because of the rear of the frame?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Does the tire size matter because of the rear of the frame?
It's all about the transmission mounting loccation and extra width on the trans pulley housing which is needed on the belt going to the wider rear tire.

The diesels will hopefully fit between the oil pump and the trans pulley. But nobody really knows cause our transmissions are different.

Big Rob

It's all about the transmission mounting loccation and extra width on the trans pulley housing which is needed on the belt going to the wider rear tire.

The diesels will hopefully fit between the oil pump and the trans pulley. But nobody really knows cause our transmissions are different.
Wow, i had no idea replacing the exhaust would be this difficult and not to mention the wait times im hearing.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
These aren't normal bikes, the custom style bikes made like ours unless it has standard Harley parts we are a little up shit creek without much of a paddle for exhaust. Most of the guys are gone that did them and whose left id be surprised if you get one in under 4 months for custom pipes. I got my FSD 5-6 years ago and think it took a 2-3 months and now it's even longer like the guy mentioned above it was almost a year! I think he took a few years hiatus too from making them.

Really the ones that are left and manufactured in advance are Paul Yaffee Phantom pipes that go for about $1000 on ebay. And these we know will fit.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/141460515521

Last edited:

Big Rob

These aren't normal bikes, the custom style bikes made like ours unless it has standard Harley parts we are a little up shit creek without much of a paddle for exhaust. Most of the guys are gone that did them and whose left id be surprised if you get one in under 4 months for custom pipes. I got my FSD 5-6 years ago and think it took a 2-3 months and now it's even longer like the guy mentioned above it was almost a year! I think he took a few years hiatus too from making them.

Really the ones that are left and manufactured in advance are Paul Yaffee Phantom pipes that go for about $1000 on ebay. And these we know will fit.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/141460515521

Yaffe pipes were on my list but the price is crazy. I like em tho. Prefer true duals but they still look good. Thanks

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Yaffe pipes were on my list but the price is crazy. I like em tho. Prefer true duals but they still look good. Thanks
Honestly the sikpipes in chrome with chrome heat Shields are about the same after shipping

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Those Yaffe Pipes are Sick, Sick, Sick :chopper:
My only issue with those pipes are they blow almost right on the foot of a passenger. Around town it's not bad but throw down a few hundred miles a day with a passenger and it if it's hot in the summer she will most likely probably complain.

They do look sick! Wish they blew out instead of up, it's what has kept me away from them.

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member

I think those would look good on my K9:)