LED/Neon lights on your dogs

awg

Guru
Don't understand why that wouldn't be allowed. If your not impersonating a police car whats the harm?

Dispatch

In most cases, they are given in the form of a "fix-it" ticket. A driver would have the opportunity to correct or remove the violation by showing to a police officer or motor vehicle department that the issue was fixed.

I have to say though, they do make any bike look awesome.

Last edited:

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Idiot law makers here in tennessee...they will mess with u for having red blue or green.. ambulance cop and rescue squad colors...flashing or not...just having them on whie moving they will right u up...stupid asses....i got pulled over for blue lights on my bike few years ago...dumbass told me that it looks like a cop car....i told him that was one of the dumbest things i ever heard...needless to say he got all pissy and then i told him im sorry u damn morons cant tell the diffence between a cop car and a bike...so stupid...u can have them on if parked somewhere but not going down the ride...i get the flashing thing but not when they are on solid...

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Now with that all being said i dont have anything against police or anything like that...the guy that pulled me over doesnt like me nor do i like him...honestly no one liked him...my grandad was our sheriff for years and a tennessee state trooper...i have alot of friends that are police officer...like i said i get the flashing lights but not with them being on solid

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
FYI, anyone putting them on your bike, make sure you hook it directly to your battery, and not tied into your wiring system. You'll mess with the EHC, because of the frequencies they put out.

At dusk or later these do look pretty nice. Not too much into the rapid change of colors etc.. But a solid glow in the early evening looks pretty pimp.
2005 Mastiff
In Seattle you can't ride with them turned on "legally" no matter what time of day which seems ridiculous to me....but then again nobody asked me when they were writing the law.

Attachments

Ed U. Cator

Higher Ed.
My bike came with them and I'm glad I removed them since I discovered poor connections, some LEDs were burned out & uneven illumination. Some bikes look ok with them but they aren't for me. I like simplicity and knowing my battery is up to par for starting a motor! I also believe the bike on its own should speak for itself, not holiday lighting.

My bike came with them and I'm glad I removed them since I discovered poor connections, some LEDs were burned out & uneven illumination. Some bikes look ok with them but they aren't for me. I like simplicity and knowing my battery is up to par for starting a motor! I also believe the bike on its own should speak for itself, not holiday lighting.
Well Ed thats one of the many great option a person can have in this country... You can like a little country or a little Rockin Roll.. You can like stock classic cars or custom classic with all the shine, deep dish wheels and cherry paint jobs. It's up to you. If those lights don't work for you, you did the right thing I guess by removing them. I installed mine correctly, they do what I want 6 million options, or nothing at all.
Also my bike does stand on its own as it's turning 14 this year with 17 thousand miles on it. (I bought it 4 years ago it had 6 on it) and you will be hard pressed to find a finger print on it when it's thundering down the highway. Gloss black and lots of polished chrome and people digging the bike wherever its parked.
in the future if I do get tired of the lights or they stop working I will likely remove them also but until then, it will be Red White and Blue on the 4th of July for me... Happy Holidays Ed

One of the coolest things I did when I installed the on my 03, was drill through my backer plate, and put one inside the belt area.
View attachment 64865
I like it--Its creative and provides a unique look that makes it more appealing and interesting (IMO). Customization lets others see what's possible through the eyes of people who possibly see the world through a different "lens" . Good stuff
Thanks for sharing

Flawless!! Perfect setting..Looks like it was an amazing day and even a better night ahead... Dog parked down at the beach "Stylin and Profilin". That bike right there gonna get ya more a$$ than a donkey farm!! Keep it up right, stay safe and thanks for sharing.

TapioK

Flawless!! Perfect setting..Looks like it was an amazing day and even a better night ahead... Dog parked down at the beach "Stylin and Profilin". That bike right there gonna get ya more a$$ than a donkey farm!! Keep it up right, stay safe and thanks for sharing.
If led lights under the bike get you ass, think what LED strip on your man-parts would do

cdogg556

Guru
Thanks! That was taken at Redondo Beach, Ca. Last October.
More ass than a donkey farm!:oldhardlaugh:

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
I used xk glow on my 06 mastiff. they are controlled by my phone and they look great, easy to install and to hide the wires. Yes the kits can be a little pricey, but unmatched warranty, customer service. I've had mine on my bike for close to 5 years now. If i have any trouble i can call Andy and he will ship replacement parts first then I can send mine back later. I trust this product so much I have them on my bikes, truck and boat. You can do multiple colors and you have different zones that can do different colors and patterns (light shows) and the best feature no one talks about is the find my bike feature Built in GPS tracker.

20190506_092037[1].jpg 20190506_092037[1].jpg To see the Bagger go to this link or look me up on FB Terry Weathers.

https://www.facebook.com/1412586430/posts/10215039078356372

20190506_092037[1].jpg