LED/Neon lights on your dogs

Transam1

looking into putting some lights on my bike. There are hundreds of kits out there for this but i was wondering what you all have found that might work the best on our style of motorcycle.

I know i would like the option to change the colors if thats even possible, i also want to be really neat with this and hopefully be able to hide these as much as possible, so i assume the thinnest, smallest lights they make would be best? what have you all used?

francoblay1

The Spaniard
My K9 already had them when I bought it... they are "Kuryakyn" (Good known Brand)... lots of combinations to play with; different colors, speed, etc.

They are very cool in summer while "showing off" by the water front!!! :D

Küryakyn

mzinna

Zman
I had lights put on my Dog.. I love 'em..You can do a Variety of things with them and they are Well hidden. It will be all in what you like to do...everything from the wheels to every inch of the bike. I, however, prefer Not too many lights on mine... You can have different colors changing at intervals as well. You can have them fade in and out slowly or flash at different speeds...all with one clicker. I do like mine..I did a minimal amount..

pastor t

I just bought these off of ebay, getting ready to mount them in a couple of weeks.
16pc Strip+Pod 2 Million Color Motorcycle 144 LED Neon Accent Glow Lighting Kit
xkglow.com

MYBIKEKICKSASS

I got mine from swing arm all the way to up under the front fender and all in between. I got them last year in Daytona Beach when I was down there. There is like 30 Leds they change different colors , speeds , each part of the bike can be a different color etc. there pritty bad ass and come with remote. Rumbling Pride is whom put them on ( Keving ) and they were $500.00 installed. I think the kit that is on my bike go's for about $300.00 well worth it though they really turn heads at night time. Again Rumbling Pride located in Florida google them.

Five Five

They were all over my bike (12) when I got it ... 6 different colors and blink patterns...had a remote control too ... hated those damm things, it was a pleasure to rip those fricken lights off my chop ... I dont care for them :up:

Viking

Biker
Like BB, I will restrain myself but I 100% agrees with him and 55 that paying somebody to make your extremely good looking ride look like a tivoli is a waste of money.

coachk

looking into putting some lights on my bike. There are hundreds of kits out there for this but i was wondering what you all have found that might work the best on our style of motorcycle.

I know i would like the option to change the colors if thats even possible, i also want to be really neat with this and hopefully be able to hide these as much as possible, so i assume the thinnest, smallest lights they make would be best? what have you all used?

I thought lights were for Christmas trees........:confused:

:down:....

07bigdog

07BIGDOG
I had at one time the Lizard lights from JP Cycles. They have seven different colors and you can alternate from steady to flasing or running through all the colors. Very easy installation.

Jcomps

Bike came witg LEDGLO lights blue color that has 3 options on fade, blink, solid. Bike is a midnight blue, loads of chrome, well every BD has loads of that... at first I didnt care to much for em. now I like. they are located under both fenders, under gas tank, under seat by tranny maybe? and two on bottom.

EDIT

Do the job yourself im pretty retarded when it comes to mechanical. So if this guy with two left hands, and usually one is holding a beer, you could to

Blackie

Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I personally don't have any on my sled but my buddy has a black K9 and he put "White" LED's all over it and suprisingly it looks really cool against the chrome and black paint job. I was thinking blue or purple but if I ever get any I'll go with the white as my sled is also black. :D