karata belt rive

sean92591

i really like the ultima open drive kit the best but they dont make it for the big dog. i think the 3.35 inch width belt is perfectly sized. not too big and not too small.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I have a 4" karata on the pitbull, I love the primary and the clutch pack. I wish I would have went with the 2 1/2 or 3" on the bike only because of how short the pitbull is it looks like a giant treadmill. Unfortunately there are not many options for the 04 and earlier LSD bikes.
All kinds of options for the 04. You can go with an Ultima or any harley style open primary! Just get the correct offset.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I would like to get a Baker some day but feel a Karata will look better with my big $$s 330mm back tire.:D

titus722

I bought my 4 inch karata from a member here ,, my 2 cents is the karata is worth the wait ,, for several reasons , but mostly the look and the " whine " sound you get , , I do agree with Splitlog if baker made a 4 inch I would have bought it ,, but they don't ,, so you if u want noise, whine,and cool factor karata is worth the wait ,

sean92591

I bought my 4 inch karata from a member here ,, my 2 cents is the karata is worth the wait ,, for several reasons , but mostly the look and the " whine " sound you get , , I do agree with Splitlog if baker made a 4 inch I would have bought it ,, but they don't ,, so you if u want noise, whine,and cool factor karata is worth the wait ,

I totally agree with you but how long is the "wait"? living in vegas and having the luxury of riding year round, my tolerance on waiting im guessing is shorter than those that get a real winter where they live. i really wanted the 4" karata myself but gave up on getting one. LOL to referring to it as a treadmill. i never thought of that before. now thats funny as hell.

mastiffdave

I totally agree with you but how long is the "wait"? living in vegas and having the luxury of riding year round, my tolerance on waiting im guessing is shorter than those that get a real winter where they live. i really wanted the 4" karata myself but gave up on getting one. LOL to referring to it as a treadmill. i never thought of that before. now thats funny as hell.
Sean, your questions on the karata are legit and you for sure aren't the first to question them. This stuff has been discussed before so do a search on karata and you will find interesting reading and I am willing to bet your mind will be made up.

Splitlog

Of course I am kidding about Mastiffdave. He has done a lot of calling Karata to try and get the product made faster for us. He even offered to go there and supervise the operation.
lol
love ya dave

Splitlog

I like primo but 2006 and newer aren't available
I called them and they don't plan on ever making them for 06 and newer

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Sean, check THIS out :up:

:cheers: