K9 vs. Honda Fury...?

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
I just sent S&S a NICE email letting them know I am now going to remove the S&S logo from my engine so that my bike is no longer associated with them.

I told them I don't want these Jap bike owners seeing my bike at a local bike event and say "that is the same S&S engine as in that Honda Furry bike over there..."

And I also told them that their American name has just had a huge bruise pounded into the side of it by them offering the Jap bike owners the true american parts like that.

Unreal!!!

That does make me sick, now every Furry owner is going to have our loyal S&S logo on it!!!

Doesn't this just make your gut turn!!!!

bdwolf

thank god i have a custom cover on my air cleaner and a tp engine.i have a garage rental where several of us hang out and work on cars and bikes .a few of us harley guys a few ride metrics.then the new fury rides in.its ok but with the current bike market i cant imagine spending 12k on a honda chopper.i offered him a saxton chopper 2007 2500 miles bank repo at my cost 10k.he purchased the fury saying it would be more reliable and wouldnt vibrate him to death.:down:

bdwolf

it makes me wonder anyone crazy enough to pass on the deal i offered and purchase a honda chopper for 3k more who knows.the saxton was the best deal on a bike i had ever had and i have sold many.its like paying more for honda accord and passing on a corvette beacause its too fast and harder to get in and out of

K9Anniv

I mean, it would be one thing if S&S actually made the engine on the Furby...now the S&S A/C cover will be on there helping the "wannabe chopper owners" IMPLY to onlookers their bike does have an S&S engine under there...:bang::angry:

Sorry, but I'm still gonna be sick! :zzdisappointed:

I have a friend who works at the S&S LaCrosse, WI facility. I'm definitely going to have a little "chat" with him!:rant:
------------------------------------------
>>>UPDATE<<<
Here's what I just e-mailed to my friend at S&S (names omitted):

"I have to voice my opinion and say...this kinda makes me sick!

S&S, an American Icon on American bikes for 50+years, now having their logo on a Honda "Furby" (as it's being "affectionately" called in Big Dog circles!)?!
What's going on??

Aside from being put-off and upset, I'm curious as to "why?" A pretty risky move for S&S with their long term, loyal 'Buy American Made Only' customers...in my opinion!"

I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Last edited: