ISO Stock Handlebars used, bent, whatcha got?

Energy One

WhiskeyBent

Hello, all!
I'm looking for a set of stock handlebars that somebody might have laying around taking up space. I don't care if they're bent or beat up. I'm really just after the embossed lower speedo mount portion for a little project.

Have a fine NAVY day! (That should stir the pot... :) )

cdogg556

Guru
Hello, all!
I'm looking for a set of stock handlebars that somebody might have laying around taking up space. I don't care if they're bent or beat up. I'm really just after the embossed lower speedo mount portion for a little project.

Have a fine NAVY day! (That should stir the pot... :) )
I have 3 sets of bars, I think one set is off a 06 mastiff but they have a crack in one of the welds, but if you only need the speedo mount they should work fine, let me know!

BWG56

Guru
I have 3 sets of bars, I think one set is off a 06 mastiff but they have a crack in one of the welds, but if you only need the speedo mount they should work fine, let me know!
Damn, 3 sets? how many times have you wrecked?:oldlaugh: Your becoming a parts hoarder, :oldhardlaugh:

cdogg556

Guru
Uf funni waynkr! :oldhardlaugh:Lol! They are from when I had the 05 bulldog, I don't know if you know that it came with really short bars, like you had to lean forward to reach them, (yes, even if your tall) So I was trying to find what would work on my bike and finally ended up with a set of 06 mastiff bars, mucho better! Anyway, so now I have 3 different sets in the garage! Kinda like you wanker! Lol!:oldlaugh:

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Uf funni waynkr! :oldhardlaugh:Lol! They are from when I had the 05 bulldog, I don't know if you know that it came with really short bars, like you had to lean forward to reach them, (yes, even if your tall) So I was trying to find what would work on my bike and finally ended up with a set of 06 mastiff bars, mucho better! Anyway, so now I have 3 different sets in the garage! Kinda like you wanker! Lol!:oldlaugh:
:oldthumbsup: thats why I am changing mine too.

Damn, 3 sets? how many times have you wrecked?:oldlaugh: Your becoming a parts hoarder, :oldhardlaugh:
:smash: :oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh: