roadie1389

They live in the clubs club houses, sells drugs to sustain and wash up with a garden hose in the backyard of ths clubhouse.

People think because it's 2019 the 60's/70's 1% biker is gone, they are still around.

In this town there is no shortage of them to arrest.
Nope they are around. And a lot more then you would actually think.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Makes me wonder what number is considered mass produced?
I was thinking the same thing last night. My internet is so slow this week, I gave up trying to find how many 04 Choppers were made. Then consider mass produced more than that number. Any way, I know mine is, because it says so on the title. Which is a government document, and we all know the government can't be wrong.

Ernie12

I tried to see what Rumble On would offer me for my Pro Sport. It would not take my vin # so I called. They said they consider it a one off custom and are not aloud to buy it. What ?? Does that make it a chopper? Mine was # 195

Last edited:

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I was thinking the same thing last night. My internet is so slow this week, I gave up trying to find how many 04 Choppers were made. Then consider mass produced more than that number. Any way, I know mine is, because it says so on the title. Which is a government document, and we all know the government can't be wrong.
Well my 2008 Big Dog Ridgeback is number 48 but while I’m thinking clearly, there weren’t that many made but I now think I don’t have a Chopper since it isn’t documented as Chopper by including the name “Chopper” on a government document. So, I’m screwed.......I can’t believe I don’t have a Big Dog Chopper. Now, I really hate Mothers Day. It’s too close to my birthday and I don’t like my mother and I didn’t even get a happy birthday from the forum. My life sucks! :oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

Did Dispatch really have to bring this subject up? Don’t answer that, it’s rhetorical

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
Well my 2008 Big Dog Ridgeback is number 48 but while I’m thinking clearly, there weren’t that many made but I now think I don’t have a Chopper since it isn’t documented as Chopper by including the name “Chopper” on a government document. So, I’m screwed.......I can’t believe I don’t have a Big Dog Chopper. Now, I really hate Mothers Day. It’s too close to my birthday and I don’t like my mother and I didn’t even get a happy birthday from the forum. My life sucks! :oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
Happy Birthday Hew... life sux sometimes... get over it.. :oldlaugh: :oldlaugh: :oldlaugh:

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Happy Birthday Hew... life sux sometimes... get over it.. :oldlaugh: :oldlaugh: :oldlaugh:
I actually forgot I had a birthday last week so there is nothing to get over as far as that’s concerned. But, spelling my name wrong......I don’t know about that but it’s common for people to misspell today with all the computer help these days and I really don’t care about anything I wrote above if that helps.

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
I actually forgot I had a birthday last week so there is nothing to get over as far as that’s concerned. But, spelling my name wrong......I don’t know about that but it’s common for people to misspell today with all the computer help these days and I really don’t care about anything I wrote above if that helps.
Oops, sorry for the mis-spell, and I know you were joking above... so was I. Sarcasm doesn't always work on computers..
IMG_5576.GIF

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member

Did Dispatch really have to bring this subject up? Don’t answer that, it’s rhetorical
Awwwwww, do you need a hug?