Is A Big Dog A 'Real' Chopper?

Gathering

Dispatch

Yeah, but is he a “Real Chopper” because I’ve heard that greyhounds aren’t choppers....I can’t remember who told me that either.:oldhardlaugh:
That's true, I can't recall either.

They are only if you built him I'm told, otherwise you're posing.

Yuck, yuck...

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
That's true, I can't recall either.

They are only if you built him I'm told, otherwise you're posing.

Yuck, yuck...
Do you have to build them from scratch or can you for example purchase and S&S Engine?

Dispatch

Do you have to build them from scratch or can you for example purchase and S&S Engine?
Not sure about that, those 'real biker' guys aren't too clear on the specifics.

One would have to assume not, being those guys wouldn't have the money to go buy the motor.

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Supporting Member
How pointless and dumb a thread can be before it ruptures the veins inside readers brain causing an explosion ?
Morning Tapio, it's just a traiing exercise. Play along...---...

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I agree with Tapio. I’m not sure why Dispatch felt the need to even post this thought that was in his head. Maybe it was to get people to wonder why? How come the earth is round when it could be a flat saucer! Why can’t it be further to outer space? What is a Poser?

I think he just wants to know what people think!

TapioK

The bigger question here is why do some people get so upset about an internet forum post.

If you're so bothered by a post that you have to respond to it on Social Media to tell them such, you really need to reevaluate yourself as a person. The great thing about internet forums is that if you don't like a post, you simply keep scrolling past it.
Who said I’m upset, or bothered? It rather seems you get upset Like you said this is internet. So as well as you, I have a brilliant opportunity to write my non-important opinion of your nonsense thread nobody is any wiser after reading neither. And that my friend does not require any re-evaluation. You see we don’t value ourselves, ppl around do it for us. Kind of the same as with respect. Or being a biker.

chubs

Guru
I guess I don’t see the point of the whole thread. I’ve heard people call their rides “ scooters “ “bikes “ “choppers “ “ put puts” even “ sweet heart “ the important thing is,,,,
They all have 2 wheels and make life fun. Now quit the arguing or I’ll send ya to your room without supper!!

Rickk

Ok, let me rephrase the question, since you think owning a four legged pup answered my original question. Do you own a motorcycle? If so what kind, or brand? If the answer is no, new question. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? I'm just curious why you even posed the chopper question in the first place? Who really cares? It's a ride. Call it whatever you want when you own one, that I will respect. Until then just order one or buy used. Makes no difference to me or probably anyone else on this site.
Has anyone ever heard the phrase"stirring the sh@t pot"?

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
The bigger question here is why do some people get so upset about an internet forum post.

If you're so bothered by a post that you have to respond to it on Social Media to tell them such, you really need to reevaluate yourself as a person. The great thing about internet forums is that if you don't like a post, you simply keep scrolling past it.
If Dispatch wasn’t bothered he would have just scrolled on ............ but maybe evaluation on his part is needed!

Tapio is the last person on earth to be bothered by a post and only pointing out the obvious.