in need of gas tank fabricator

08ridgid

Does anyone have a good lead on someone who can modify my Ridgeback gas tank? I'm looking for a little modification so that I can carry more fuel!

Thanks to all in advance :up:

barhopper

Another round please
Rick from the OCC has is own fab and bike shop now. RP designs I think. I saw a article in V-twin mag a few days ago. Maybe you could send him your tank.

08ridgid

Hey Reaper I sent those guys an email about my tank and I'm still waiting for a reply. I also contacted Jake's friend in Michigan he seemed interested so I'm just waiting for another reply.

Thanks for the other input guys, I can always have a back-up plan.

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
now this is the same one that hasn't slept good for the last month, high on pain killers, has a broke-ass foot, and got his collarbone screwed together???? AND YOU'RE TRYIN' TO GET HIM A JOB????????? damn, Ray, with a brother like you, i'm sure he feels really wanted.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Raywood had his done buy his Brother and he still runs out of Gas so what's the point of a larger tank :lol: :lol: :lol: Just could not let that get past me Raywood :lol: :lol:

Carlos :whoop:

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
now this is the same one that hasn't slept good for the last month, high on pain killers, has a broke-ass foot, and got his collarbone screwed together???? AND YOU'RE TRYIN' TO GET HIM A JOB????????? damn, Ray, with a brother like you, i'm sure he feels really wanted.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
.. Not to mention 8 broken ribs and a collar bone in three pieces!!!!!

Smart ass :D