I'm sure everyone has heard..........

Energy One

StreetHog

Well.... not to spoil the party but there are several people saying it is a scam....

Here a conversation: (Open to everyone in Facebook)

"A: (me)
Here is the address, since you are close, could you check it out?
7339 West 33rd St N, Wichita, KS 67205 | 316-260-8339

B:
'll check into it.

B:
Called and got an answering machine. Called back and talked to a gal who has no idea why her phone number is the one listed. There you have it! Something ain't right.
"}" class="UFILikeLink">Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs

C:
It's called a scam! A lot going on these days especially with them guys. Curtis. Derek. Matt. Jason. The whole crew!"

:oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused::oldconfused:
First of all, calling the correct phone number would have helped to begin with. 316-260-8039.

Called it 3 or 4 different times the last couple months to speak with Jason about issues and to set up a service appointment for January. Lenna called from this number a couple days ago just to confirm my appointment.

Scam???? Bullshit!!!! BDM is back

sics6

I know pics would have proved that I really saw the truck yesterday, but I was driving on the interstate and couldn't take pictures as I was driving. But believe me I saw it with my two eyes yesterday afternoon.

BWG56

Guru
First of all, calling the correct phone number would have helped to begin with. 316-260-8039.
Called it 3 or 4 different times the last couple months to speak with Jason about issues and to set up a service appointment for January. Lenna called from this number a couple days ago just to confirm my appointment.
Scam???? Bullshit!!!! BDM is back
So what do you have to say about that, Franco? Yeah that's what I thought, next time we're gonna ask Tom to give you a time out
:oldhardlaugh:

Laurence Kaye

I have also heard this report from parts dealers...Look, to have a name brand that has evoked a website like this one to exist is a statement in and of itself pretty impressive.
I just wonder what it took to purchase the trademark, or is Coleman still involved in something he , maybe??? Dearly loved???

Slick117

I called on Monday and spoke to Lenna about some parts and also asked a couple of questions about the new bikes.....she said the new website would be up soon and the k9 would be the first model out.... she was very knowlegible about what was coming up.

RON WHITLEY

WHEN YOU CALL K M W NOW THEY ANSWER THE PHONE KANSAS MOTORCYCLE WORKS AND BIG DOG MOTORCYCLES . I CALLED AND ORDERED PARTS MYSELF AND YES THE LADY TOLD ME THEY ALREADY HAVE SOME DEALERS SIGNED UP AND EACH DEALER WOULD START OUT WIT ABOUT 3- BIKES PER DEALER FOR THE PUBLIC TO SELECT FROM .AND AS THEY SELL THEY WILL BE REPLACED AND DEALERS THAT SELL MORE BIKES WILL HAVE MORE THAN JUST THE THREE . ALSO WE HAVE TO REALIZE THEY ARE STILL A SMALL COMPANY NOT THE LARGE SCALE LIKE THE ORIGINAL BIG DOG AND INTEND TO APPROACH THIS DEAL SLOW AND STEADY TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESS AND AS TO NOT HAVE FININACIAL PROBLEMS , THESE BIKES COST A LOT TO BUILD AND JUST IMIAGINE THE COST INVOLVED TO BUILD A BUNCH OF BIKES TO JUST PLACE AROUND ALL THE STATES FOR PEOPLE TO BUY .I FEEL THEY ARE VERY SMART PEOPLE TO APPROACH THIS SLOW ,AS BIKES START TO SELL AND BUISNESS PICKS UP SO DOES CASH FLOW SO THERE FOR PRODUCTION OF BIKES WILL SPEED UP ,YOU KNOW GUYS ITS GONNA TAKE TIME TO GET THIS THING MOVING . I AM HAPPY FOR US ALL DIE HARD BIG DOG FANS .

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
:here::here::here::here::here::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: OMG.. I have to order a Ridgeback 330, I hope they will make'em with the 124. My palms are sweating.. This is such good news I can't believe it. :whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop::whoop: :chopper: