how to bring a big dog to canada

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
dye your hair black, grow a mullett, don't bath for well over a week, learn to speak spanish, whistle at all the white trash you see and your in like flint.:D

seemed to work well for the 20 million illegals we have here in the u.s.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :rant: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
i live in sarnia ontario, across from port huron michigan, under about 2 feet of snow right now. anyways, talked to big dog and they said they are applying for to get the bikes registered in the canadian directory, then I should be able to get one over. Should be in the fall when this is to happen. Then I will be on a pit bull. looking forward to it. I am looking at a 2005 or 06, any recommendations???? thanks
Chopper Dave lives in Kimball just over the blue water bridge... you could cross over and tag along for some rides...

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Sarnia huh.......could get Gas Man up here and we could meet at Riverport...or the old Studio 11 ...I believe its called Triple Play....haven't been over in Sarnia in a while! yeah I live in the Wadhams area....about 8 miles outside of Port Urine...:roll: If your inetersed in buying a new Dog.....I will take ya to Full Throttle in Lansing....thats were I bought my K-9 from...