How Sweet It Is!!

Energy One

Nutzy

Well after a long long winter I was able to take my first ride today on the K9 since I bought it on December 23rd! I can’t begin to tell you the smile this “S&S on Steroids” put on my face, and it’s still there! The original owner that had it before me definitely did it right when he had the modifications done on this beast! What an awesome machine! :old2:

Rottweiler

Well after a long long winter I was able to take my first ride today on the K9 since I bought it on December 23rd! I can’t begin to tell you the smile this “S&S on Steroids” put on my face, and it’s still there! The original owner that had it before me definitely did it right when he had the modifications done on this beast! What an awesome machine! :old2:
Sounds GREAT I can remember that smile lasted for days.
:chopper::chopper::old2::oldlaugh:

BWG56

Guru
Good for you,:old2: we got 4" of snow in Central Pa. but its gone already:whoop:
Do your cheeks still hurt from smiling?

Nutzy

Good for you,:old2: we got 4" of snow in Central Pa. but its gone already:whoop:
Do your cheeks still hurt from smiling?
Haha yah there a little sore but I love the pain!
I was watching the weather yesterday and seen you had gotten hit, I’m glad it didn’t make it further North to us!

Hirter6Pack

Not Quite A Guru
Can't say as I remember the smile the first time I jump on the Dog. It was a little intimidating because its the first bike I've been on in a good number of years but I certainly remember the first time I twisted 2nd gear. Damn I wasn't ready for that.:oldsmile:

Nutzy

Can't say as I remember the smile the first time I jump on the Dog. It was a little intimidating because its the first bike I've been on in a good number of years but I certainly remember the first time I twisted 2nd gear. Damn I wasn't ready for that.:oldsmile:
Exactly what I’m talking about Rick. I’ve been riding a lot of different bikes over the years but nothing that has the balls like the Big Dogs have.
I’m sure my HD Ultra’s going to get a little jealous when it doesn’t get to leave the garage as much as it use to.:oldlaugh:

francoblay1

The Spaniard
:worthless:

And what Mods had been done to the engine???