Votes: 443 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 197 28.9%
  • Whats that ?

Votes: 42 6.2%

• Total voters

RCAdd1ct

JAFO
I should have labeled this how to kill a guardian bell thread by RCA. :rolleyes:

I hope this bump helps me give these away. :D

goofy

Hey RC, that Celtic bell would be perfect for us! I lost our bell about 2 months ago in a sharp right hander(I think).
Yesterday the backrest pad fell off somewhere on a 35 mile loop. I bet if the bell was still there, the backrest pad would be too.:bang:
Have a reward posted in the local "free ads", but will probably have to buy the whole pad/mount setup again.

I dont have one yet, I have had my bike for a year now and I guess nobody cares enough to get me one (sob,sob). But then again I dont know a whole lot of bikers here in Indy yet so hopefully I'll get one before the gremlins bite.

RCAdd1ct

JAFO
OK. The celtic one is boxed up and hopefully will be @ the PO tomorrow.

So that is two left pending a response from Firekiller.

jre

The guy I bought my BD from had one on.

He said it was good to get them as a gift....so he left it on.

Never heard the story til that day.

RCAdd1ct

JAFO
Thanks for the props...

Maybe you can put it on your shoes to keep the pain in the back gremlins away. :D

Hope you feel better soon.

Ride Safe,
RCA

Eric

Banned
I was working on my dog yesterday my bell had fallen off, is that bad?? wire tie was still there but no bell.. guess it wore thin & fell off, I never had one come up missing before, my bike is a ridgid though...

K9Anniv

Dumb question...where are you supposed to hang it where it won't beat up your paint while ridin' in the wind down the highway? I got a bell from a good friend, but have yet to put it on my new K9. Thanks for all suggestions..:cheers:

Eric

Banned
i mounted mine to the clutch cable down under bike with a zip tie, no issues scratching anything, but after 26oo miles it came up missing, the tie was still there so bell must have worn thin & fell off

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
:2thumbs: :cheers: here's mine...

Dumb question...where are you supposed to hang it where it won't beat up your paint while ridin' in the wind down the highway? I got a bell from a good friend, but have yet to put it on my new K9. Thanks for all suggestions..:cheers:
I heard a few different answers...1.. was as long as it is on the bike...and 2 was ...have to keep it close to the ground as possible.....I have had mine on my wireloom for my front brake line ...going on 3 years now....good luck so far!:whoop:

Marco Polo

Newbie DELUXE
If it's not low enough it won't catch the gremlins and if it's too high and in front of your motor like in the picture then when the gremlins drop out they won't hit the ground and make a pothole, they'll just go straight back onto your motor. The last place you want them. If you're going to be superstitious you should at least get it right. :lol: