• Yes

Votes: 443 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 197 28.9%
  • Whats that ?

Votes: 42 6.2%

• Total voters

RobV10

I have a Harley that the wife would sometimes take out to keep her skills up. We've had it for years. I just bought my Big Dog a few weeks ago and I transferred my G-Bell that was on my Harley onto my dawg. The day I transferred my G-Bell over to my Dawg, the wife dropped the Harley twice within an hour. Until then, it had never even had any rock damage. The only damage was a bent brake lever and my wife's pride. G-Bell...never leave home without it!

O

okie_dog

Got the bell today an put it on as soon as I got it. Thanks liferider! uploadfromtaptalk1365719321728.jpg

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
I have a Harley that the wife would sometimes take out to keep her skills up. We've had it for years. I just bought my Big Dog a few weeks ago and I transferred my G-Bell that was on my Harley onto my dawg. The day I transferred my G-Bell over to my Dawg, the wife dropped the Harley twice within an hour. Until then, it had never even had any rock damage. The only damage was a bent brake lever and my wife's pride. G-Bell...never leave home without it!
Rob you might want to buy the wife a pair of these. :whoop:

Zachusmc

I just did thankyou so much I will pay it forward. I cant wait to put it on the bike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Oscar Maldonado

Guru
Calendar Participant
Alright,
In all honesty - is this fact or superstition? I've never had one of them but contemplating putting one on. Many years of riding and never had anything major happen. Or I'd I just jinx myself. :rolleyes:

O

okie_dog

Probably just screwed yourself, if you're out on the bike now, better just leave it an walk home. Lol. I never had one either but figured a little extra help couldn't hurt so liferider sent me one.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I really love my one..... poor Bell its taking it Heavy... THANK YOU!!!! :2thumbs:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

:cheers: :flag: :2thumbs:

MyDogPete

Bell was on my bike when I purchased it. Does this does this count as being a gift or given to me when I bought the bike.

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Bell was on my bike when I purchased it. Does this does this count as being a gift or given to me when I bought the bike.
Good question, It's supposed to protect the bike as well as the rider you would think. so, I would think it'll work. It can't hurt:2thumbs: