Got my oil

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
I picked up my Mobil 1 V-Twin 20w-50 Full synthetic today at Murray's Auto Store....for $8.99 a quart...I bought a case..6 quarts:whoop:
here is what I run in my bike......

Bulldog03

POIDOG
Wish I had a choice of any of those at the corner store! all I got is HD dino, or have it shipped which would probly be $20 a quart! or will this be considered hazardous material, either way out of luck!

Well I got Amsoil here...

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Wish I had a choice of any of those at the corner store! all I got is HD dino, or have it shipped which would probly be $20 a quart! or will this be considered hazardous material, either way out of luck!

Well I got Amsoil here...
Bulldog...I ordered the RedLine from Summit Racing and The RevTech from Dennis Kirk.....the Mobil 1 was at a local Murray's Discount Auto store...

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Dennis Kirk and Summit Racing both ship. As well as many other places.

If you wanted to pay for the shipping costs + whatever other costs for the products... I would be more than happy to ship something to you if it helps.

lee

I've had oil shipped to - you don't even want to think about how much this stuff costs me compared to what you boys pay - I recently bought Amsoil Extreme Gear oil for the primary and with shipping one quart cost me £26 - thats about $50!!!

BubbleHead

Big Dog Biker test account
Hey Guys, I use Mobil 1 V-twin oil and Rev Tech Primary fluid... but my 07 owners manual says NOT to use synthetic gear oil in the Baker trans. Anyone know if this is a mistake in the owners manual or did they change something in the 07 trans to make it so you shouldn't use synthetic oil in it? I want to use Redline HD shock proof but so far I've been running Bel-Ray V-Twin trans fluid ( the red in color) fluid.
BBD

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Big Dog says to not run it in the trans... but its a baker tranny and they are the ones that suggested it to us! Who's word you taking? To top it off, we have probably 100 guys all running and loving it!

BubbleHead

Big Dog Biker test account
if you trust it Chris as well as 99 other guys, then so it shall be, Red Line HD Shockproof coming up in my Dog. Thanks Bro.
BBD

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
I am running the Redline Shockproof (trans), Extreme Gear (Primary).

Since putting it in I was told that even though the Redline shockproof is an anti-foam, they have issues with it foaming. The local amzoil guy owns a bike shop and said he sees a decent amount of bikes come in that guys run Redline in the trans and most is foamed up and all sticky. Has Anyone did a inspection on the redline after a ride?
Just wondered, I have thought about just running Amzoil in the trans seens how I have to run it with my Bandit!
LowDown

RABBID1

I stopped at a place in Scranton Pa called American Warhorse on Fri. to pick up oil . They wanted $11.95 a quart for Amsoil 20-50 and $14.95 a quart for Mobil 1 V-Twin 20-50 ( no typo ). Needless to say , i left without oil. Thats fucking crazy.
Found a place close to home selling Amsoil for 9.00 a quart , tax included.
Think i'll give it a try.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
I stopped at a place in Scranton Pa called American Warhorse on Fri. to pick up oil . They wanted $11.95 a quart for Amsoil 20-50 and $14.95 a quart for Mobil 1 V-Twin 20-50 ( no typo ). Needless to say , i left without oil. Thats fucking crazy.
Found a place close to home selling Amsoil for 9.00 a quart , tax included.
Think i'll give it a try.
Wow!:eek: $14.95 for Mobil 1 V-Twin 20w-50 Synthetic....I got mine from Murray's Discount Auto in Michigan....$8.99 a quart....
RedLine Heavy Duty Shock Proof ...$9.75 a quart from Summit Racing
RevTech primary....$4.99 a quart from Dennis Kirk...