FSD Pipes with polished jet hot coating

Energy One

TCALZ06

I wanted to show you how good this coating looks.
I had these pipes redone using Jet Hot coating
Jet Hot told me when I picked up my parts that you can polish their Extreme coating so I did

The upper portion of the pipe is Jet Hot coated with the Extreme Coating and I polished them for about 45 min with mothers billet polish.

I hope it holds up

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
Let m eknow how it holds up after a ride. I am redy to send my Stainless Creations pipes out for ceramic coating.

TCALZ06

The pipes are very similar. The only differences are the FSD pipes are stepped four times instead of three and the 4th step bolts on and is chrome.
I had those pipes coated with the same Jet Hot extreme sterling coating but I did not polish them.

I went for a ride today and no change at all. I will need to put a few miles on to be sure but Jet Hot is much better than most others.

I used a infrared thermometer on them today and the rear pipe is about 80 degrees hotter than the front pipe r 350 degrees after shut down. I will be checking more.
Jet hot told me that the inside temp coming out of the head could be as much as 400 degrees less than what I read with the infrared because their coating blocks so much of the heat. The pipes did feel much cooler against my leg today but time will tell

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
Where did you send them to get coated?

I am ready to send my Stainless Creations out for coating and I want a ceramic that I can polish.

jimizee028

TRUE COLORS COLLISION
I am very interested in seeing what these pipes look like after about 500 to 1000 miles on them....can you get a ridin and get back to me?????:choppersmiley:

TCALZ06

I Had Jet hot coat the pipes with Extreme Sterling
They have a couple locations around the country but also one local here in Tempe AZ

I will let you guys know how it holds up. I have about 250 miles on them so far. They still looked great. I just tried polishing some more on them and I worked on the back pipe only since it is the one to give the problems.
The pipe still polished

I don't know what my other pipes temps were but these have to be giving off less heat. The back pipe with a infrared thermometer reads about 350 degrees after riding just at shut off. I do not feel as much heat as I felt before

I do agree that I need at least 1000 miles on these before I can say this coating will hold up

Shane

I am with Jake.....I will send my Stainless Creations to them if the coating holds up.....

Looks nice and congrats ..