Eric's Gofund me ( Th3infamousI)

Energy One

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
You two are awesome
Thanks, Jonathan, but we're retired and our wives are happy to get rid of us for a while.....haha
Seriously... Eric deserves our support--he has consistently been a source of loyal service to Forum members--always first to offer good technical advice, and I don't know how many starters he has built, either. When I broke down south of Dallas he was willing to get his trailer and come and get me. Happily it started. I have seen many posts in which Eric has cooled down flaring tempers of less mature posters who squabble about stupid issues. He has always been a positive and stabilizing influence.
The Forum has stepped up with the most generous support with Gofundme for Eric (thanks to Kel and all). All you guys on the list made hero status as far as I'm concerned. There will probably be some other things we can do as this unfolds. I don't know how hard the path will be for him, but I do know some events are so dramatic that you thereafter mark your life as 'before and after'. This is true for Eric, and the toughest patch for him is these months.

Wills67

Thanks, Jonathan, but we're retired and our wives are happy to get rid of us for a while.....haha
Seriously... Eric deserves our support--he has consistently been a source of loyal service to Forum members--always first to offer good technical advice, and I don't know how many starters he has built, either. When I broke down south of Dallas he was willing to get his trailer and come and get me. Happily it started. I have seen many posts in which Eric has cooled down flaring tempers of less mature posters who squabble about stupid issues. He has always been a positive and stabilizing influence.
The Forum has stepped up with the most generous support with Gofundme for Eric (thanks to Kel and all). All you guys on the list made hero status as far as I'm concerned. There will probably be some other things we can do as this unfolds. I don't know how hard the path will be for him, but I do know some events are so dramatic that you thereafter mark your life as 'before and after'. This is true for Eric, and the toughest patch for him is these months.
Hey Skog, let me know about what time Tuesday. I was planning to visit next week too. And Kel, let me know when you are planning too. I don't live too far away from Eric.

bigkelk9

Okay so I'm bumping this back to the top for the final stretch.. I'll be meeting with Mr. Paul on Saturday to deliver funds which have came from this. So to all of you who have taken the time to donate a few bucks, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart! And to all of you who are reading this and haven't, well it's time.. our brother needs us.. so members who haven't been on in a while and are chiming back in.. give a helping hand. Merry Christmas to all!

Minuteman

Good Morning All, Eric has been moved to a rehab facility as of last night and is doing much better.My real thoughts is they just wanted to get him the hell of of there so they could have some piece and quiet Linda and I are flying out today and hopefully arrive in DFW around 6:30 pm. At that time will go to Eric's house and then go to the rehab center. I will be sending more info on Christmas day for you once we check out this place. Linda and I thank you for all your support.

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
Good Morning All, Eric has been moved to a rehab facility as of last night and is doing much better.My real thoughts is they just wanted to get him the hell of of there so they could have some piece and quiet Linda and I are flying out today and hopefully arrive in DFW around 6:30 pm. At that time will go to Eric's house and then go to the rehab center. I will be sending more info on Christmas day for you once we check out this place. Linda and I thank you for all your support.
Great news Ted, say hi for everyone. Still sending thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery.

blacktopper

Please let us know the name and address of the facility. Rick and I are planning a trip to see him on Tuesday.

cdogg556

Guru
Good to hear he's getting back to normal Ted! ;) :DThanks for the update and all Merry Christmas to you all! :)

BWG56

Guru
Thanks for the update, great to hear:old2:

bigkelk9

Update on the Account, short work week with a lot to accomplish before my trip to Dallas. I shut down the account so that hopefully funds will be available to deliver to Mr. & Mrs. Paul on Saturday. So id like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart once again! Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!!!