EHC replacement options

heems

Hi. What is the current status of EHC replacement options for a 08 Pitbull? Mine still has the original EHC and was wondering if there is a "plug-n-play" option available to me. Thanks.

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
check wCurtis at WildSteedWorx about the replacement he has from member Axel. also comes with a 2 year warranty. not bad for electronics.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
I am very pleased with the performance of D O C's EHC in my 2010 Bulldog EFI engine. I believe it is the only one that works with the EFI and doesn't leave the low fuel and check engine lights glowing. It is plug and play as well.
If your Pitbull is a fuelie, I'd look into that.

BWG56

Guru
I also have D O C's ESC and its flawless with voltage monitoring and it gets rid of the desk top computer connectors:old2:

Last edited:

cdogg556

Guru
I have D O C's also and have had it for 3 yrs with NO issues! Over 9,000 worry free miles, no battery tender ever since the install, just all around the best product by far. "IMHO" ;) :)

Holsumbob

I am very pleased with the performance of D O C's EHC in my 2010 Bulldog EFI engine. I believe it is the only one that works with the EFI and doesn't leave the low fuel and check engine lights glowing. It is plug and play as well.
If your Pitbull is a fuelie, I'd look into that.
What is DOC's. Do you have a link? Thanks.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Just Google: Dead One Customs. The owner is Jeff Moore. I don’t know if Axel has modified his EHC to accommodate the above issues, so you may want to communicate with them in your decisions as well. I know From experience that Jeff provides excellent customer service, and of course Axel is very well spoken of by many Forum members as well. Personally. I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them.