EFM Autoclutch

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
Any one uses the EFM Autoclutch? I have done a little research on this site but I could only find one member with Autoclutch mounted on.

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Any one uses the EFM Autoclutch? I have done a little research on this site but I could only find one member with Autoclutch mounted on.
I spoke to someone a while back who runs one on here but can't remember who it was. A fiend of mine installed one on a AIH and has worked flawless. I have considered putting one on mine but have not yet.
Neil

Coolbreeze

I just installed one in my Boxer. Gary the creator is a great guy! It works just as he says it will. I installed my first one in a brand new 250cc Ninja, for a new woman rider. Its fun as hell to ride. I'm also a dealer.

Brew

Troop Supporter
PM RCAdd1ct I believe he has one on his AIH and has been running it for a little while by now. He may be able to shed some light...:D

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
What would one cost for an 03 Matiff Coolbreeze? I would love one of these.

I just installed one in my Boxer. Gary the creator is a great guy! It works just as he says it will. I installed my first one in a brand new 250cc Ninja, for a new woman rider. Its fun as hell to ride. I'm also a dealer.

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
For a 2007 K9 its $ 695,00
If you are military or vet he gives you a $50.00 discount. I am in the process of taking mine off (next weekend) and send it in to get it converted. He told me it has a life time warranty so I am going for it . :2thumbs:

Carlos :whoop:

Macdwn

I know f-okie runs an autoclutch on his baker open primary. Don't know if its the Efm though. Might give him a shout.

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
What do you mean get it converted Boo?

If you are military or vet he gives you a $50.00 discount. I am in the process of taking mine off (next weekend) and send it in to get it converted. He told me it has a life time warranty so I am going for it . :2thumbs:

Carlos :whoop:

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
Ohhhhhh! I thought it was something they sent use to install with the clutch yourself. I get it now.

RCAdd1ct

JAFO
OK. Hope this works this time....

The clutch has a bunch of ball bearings place radially from the center of the clutch.

These ball bearings are in ramps. As the clutch spin faster the balls are slung up the ramp and compress the fibers and plates. As you slow down the balls slide back to the center and release the clutch.

The lever pressure forces the balls back down the ramp when you actuate it.

Lever pressure ranges from nothing at idle to about the same as a high performance clutch revved up.