Custom Mirror Help!!

Utopiapga

OK I have been looking high and low for a cool set of mirrors for the Dog. I am like a lot of others and want something different from the norm! All I can find is the same old BORING freakin mirrors. I don't care so much for functionality as more towards looks. I would like a low profile mirror with maybe a tribal look to it to go with my theme but most of all just looking for something different that not many have out there.

Hopefully this will be the year to get the other business started and I can design my own but till then just need to buy me a set.

Thanks for any and all info!:cheers:

JimNubs

I have a set of Wicked Image mirrors. Were not cheap but the chrome is perfect and the mirrors do not move from the bike vibrating, been on the bike for three years now.

BADOG

Go to Welcome to Eckcraft
I have purchased two sets from them. Really great looks and a good company to work with.
Just make sure you tell them it's for a Big Dog as they will use a stronger more sturdy swivel on the base to handle the vibration's better. They are also pretty functional. :2thumbs::cheers:

francoblay1

The Spaniard
oh, mirrors... Jeam Beam

Pablo.... off to you thi one s

shite just burning my kboard,,, wankers..

burrrppp

francoblay1

The Spaniard
OH Shite!!! I just realized it ws you Broher... sorry... I ampissed tonight.. )onve in a while) sorry bro...

cunt delete this.... sorryy Hoññu not my fault... its the fucking keybord...

ok... IamOUT NOW!

nbbrrrrrrrrrrrr chrres

Utopiapga

Go to Welcome to Eckcraft
I have purchased two sets from them. Really great looks and a good company to work with.
Just make sure you tell them it's for a Big Dog as they will use a stronger more sturdy swivel on the base to handle the vibration's better. They are also pretty functional. :2thumbs::cheers:
Will do thanks!:cheers:

JR03CHOPPER

AeroMach are the ones I am putting on. They are like Wicked Image. You can buy the arms and mirrors seperatly. I just purchased the arms and looking for mirrors like you. I have Drag Specialties on the bike now. They were expensive junk. They are all pitted and look like trash!

Utopiapga

AeroMach are the ones I am putting on. They are like Wicked Image. You can buy the arms and mirrors seperatly. I just purchased the arms and looking for mirrors like you. I have Drag Specialties on the bike now. They were expensive junk. They are all pitted and look like trash!
Yes checked them out as well had some nice ones and same as everyone else as well.................

thanks!

Utopiapga

As of right now I am kinda leaning toward these from Joker Machine. They are proud of them just hope they are worth $119.95 a piece for them............

Joker Machine View Tech V Smooth Billet Mirror - Motorcycle Superstore

and also looking at something like this..................

Small Tribal Arm

The bucket look goes with the light buckets on the bike and of course the tribal goes with the theme of the bike but still looking for something completely different.