Cruisemate

Big Mike

I noticed that the cruisemate website offers a discount to Big Dog Biker forum members.

Motorcycle Throttle Lock / Cruise Control

Maybe I missed the thread about it this site, not sure, but thought in case it hadn't been mentioned I would bring it up.

They retail for $79, but forum members can get them for $65 shipping included.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
He has it in the "Group Buy" section. But thanks for bringing it up as many new people here.

:cheers:

Big Mike

Dang, thanks Raywood. I need to check the group buy section more often obviously.

After riding 250 miles down to the coast the same weekend you and Knotso went to Sand Lake, I decided I needed one of these. A guy I rode with that day had one, and it paid for itself on that ride alone.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Dang, thanks Raywood. I need to check the group buy section more often obviously.

After riding 250 miles down to the coast the same weekend you and Knotso went to Sand Lake, I decided I needed one of these. A guy I rode with that day had one, and it paid for itself on that ride alone.
Yes, they are very much worth it. I had mine put on in Daytona last year by him and used it many times on the long ride back across country. Definately a worthy item.

When you log on if you hit "New Posts" on the menu bar above you will see all new posts since last log-on.

Big Mike

Yes, they are very much worth it. I had mine put on in Daytona last year by him and used it many times on the long ride back across country. Definately a worthy item.

When you log on if you hit "New Posts" on the menu bar above you will see all new posts since last log-on.

Appreciate it.