Compression release

Energy One

SB03chopper

I just had electric ones installed on my bike, and cost for the part was $138.95 each. That was from Ross Motorcycles LLC (Gateway Big Dog), that is who takes care of my needs.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Why do you want manual ones? You have to push them down right? So just push the electric ones down like your doing now, that won't cost you any coin:old2:
I need to keep them pushed while starting the bike as these do not stay down (unless you keep your finger there) like the manual ones.

Also I am seeing to many of these electronic ones taking a flight by themselves at any given time... no thank you.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Well... I really like sticking my finger in there, ok? And it looks cool too!!!! So I will go Manual. period!

:oldfight: :oldswear:

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I am just waiting for someone to confirm to me if these are the correct specs, thank you.

• Require a .650" (1.65cm) 10mm x 1.0mm-threaded hole for installation

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Alrighty then! Manual doesn't use fingers the right set up is dual cable and will run about $500
I will not use those ones either, don´t like cables and no way I am paying almost 1000 bucks to get those delivered to Spain trough Customs, etc... Learnt the lesson long time ago when I lost around 3000 bucks in parts that Curtis sent me, the box full of parts and other shit got lost in transit and never heard again!!!

I will buy the cheap 30 bucks Manual TP CR, with those I will burn my finger for just a second, I think I will handle that just fine.

https://www.denniskirk.com/tp-engin...-billet-cap-45-4020-21.ph14197.prd/H14197.sku

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Engineering-Compression-Release-45-4020-21/dp/B000WP1SV8

:chopper:

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Alright, got the information via other means from someone who has given up posting in here (I wonder why...).

In case it is of help to someone else:

The S&S electric comp. releases = 13.9 mm X 20 threads per inch. About the same as a 14 mm spark plug.