Cleaning engine fins

Energy One

Mike manson

what is your guys thoughts on this it’s for cleaning paint ball barrels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon Downey

I believe there is a set of cleaning tools on Amazon not too much more cost than that brush but I can't remember the exact name. Dentdude is who posted them a while back I think in the polishing thread.

Mike manson

I was looking at those I was looking to be able to put in a drill and go at it

what is your guys thoughts on this it’s for cleaning paint ball barrels

Have you tried felt bobs? They make them small enough to fit between the fins and they attach to a dremel. Your going to want the soft felt bobs but they work well

Mike manson

They give you different ends and rods then you wrap a rag around them and use good old elbow grease

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Ok, tried the electric knife! Went to Bass pro and bought an electric knife in the fishing Dept. $14.00 cut off the knife blades 2” long and using a hose clamp secured a paint stir stick 8” long on the blade. WOW!!! Much easier to operate!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, tried the electric knife! Went to Bass pro and bought an electric knife in the fishing Dept. $14.00 cut off the knife blades 2” long and using a hose clamp secured a paint stir stick 8” long on the blade. WOW!!! Much easier to operate!
I could see how that idea could make it a bit easier. Might give that a whirl soon.

In thinking maybe a good construction adhesive might be a little better gluing the paint stick to the blade base. So you don't have the hose clamp flopping around potentially.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Post pics if you got any I am sure it’s an easy setup

Mike manson

I’m glad the electric knife worked I wasn’t sure if it would when we talked