Chin spoiler

Muggs

Does anyone know if the chin spoilers that come on the Bulldogs can be installed on any other models? I have a 06 Pitbull that I would like to put one on but am not sure of fitment.::

Reaper

Does anyone know if the chin spoilers that come on the Bulldogs can be installed on any other models? I have a 06 Pitbull that I would like to put one on but am not sure of fitment.::
Yeah, I had the same idea when I started all the mods to my 05 Ridgeback. I had the dealer check, and they called BDM who said that it would not fit a Ridgeback. It might fit your bike though.

WB Cycles

BDM doesn't say that any of the 05 or 07 spoilers from the Bulldog can be swapped. The mounting bracket for the 07 version looks pretty specific, but I would imagine you can modify it. The question is the size compared to your Pitbull frame. Have you looked and measured one yet for width/height?

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Pulled my chin spoiler off of my 07 Bulldog. It is already chipped up and stays dirty. I now mount my tool pouch there.
Neil

FatDog

I've seen a couple of Choppers on ebay in the past with the chin spoilers, so it must be possible but I'm sure some kind of mods would have to be done.

BIG HOUSE

DOG ONA DOG
Calendar Participant
Like prev said always dirty and chipped:bang: But looks cool from a dist glad mine is black w no graphics