Changed to a Michelin front tire , love it 2!

Ray

I have always put Avon's on the ole scooter until now. I changed the rear tire last year, and usually I would have changed them both at he same time , but last year I didn't. I noticed before I went to take it out the front tire looked a little unsafe. So I went to the trusty internet and ordered a avon,,, back order,,, back order ,,, back order.. So I did what any old fart would do , said screw it,, and ordered the Michelin front tire , two days later it came, and I had it put on, polished the crap out of the front wheel in the kitchen floor while the wife was not home, :) . This tire feels so good under the ole scooter, looks better than t he Avon as well. I haven't checked yet , but when the rear tire needs changing again , or I just get the hankering, if Michelin makes a 250 that is what will be on it next time. Hope you all are doing good even great,, haven't been around in a while, work is good, and I am trying to get more than 3 to 4 hours sleep between shifts.

yall be good,,

Ray

Badpit

I’ve had avons and
Metzlers I highly doubt you will notice any ride difference. Next I’ll go with a shinko it looks pretty cool. What is it that you love about the tire?

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
I’ve had avons and
Metzlers I highly doubt you will notice any ride difference. Next I’ll go with a shinko it looks pretty cool. What is it that you love about the tire?
I ran a shinko -- didn't log things but I don't think I got as much mileage from it.
Going back to avon's -- trying new Cobra Chrome's -- sitting in living room right now, didn't feel good earlier so never got them mounted today.

Ray

I’ve had avons and

I might he noticed it felt really good cause it was the first time this year I rode at all. :)

Ernie12

I ran a shinko -- didn't log things but I don't think I got as much mileage from it.
Going back to avon's -- trying new Cobra Chrome's -- sitting in living room right now, didn't feel good earlier so never got them mounted today.
You guys change your own tires?

roadie1389

They have a 240 listed but not a 250. A guy i ride with has one on a yamaha 1300. Seems like a decent tire.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
You guys change your own tires?
Yes, I change my own tires....I don’t trust some of these guys in the shops anymore. I balance them too.

This includes my 305/70 R16 tires on my truck and all trailer tires. The next time I get the Corvette tires changed, I’m doing them too since the local Tire Kingdom/NTB assured me they had an expert on run flat tires. I ended up with 4 tires that all leaked. Some, a pound a day. Some dishwashing liquid showed me all the leaks and I had to break the bead on all the tires, clean the rims, re-inflate and tighten all the valve stems.