Boogaloo riders bike show

Gathering

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Hey folks this is our bike show we do for our charties.....we r not a mc or a club...we r a mom pop group that raises money for our charties....anyone and everyone is welcome to anything we have or do...we have members that dont even own a bike...just a fun group of people who love to ride and help those in need...this is our 10th year together...about 74 of us total...we r out of kennett Missouri..i know some in Missouri live within a few hours....just thought i would throw it out there if some might want to come and have some fun on june 1st...that night after the bike show Swamp Whiskey Band will be playing from 8 till 12...june 2nd we having a memorial ride for our fallen members kickstands up at 1pm..like i said thought i would throw it out there if some looking for something thing to do..20190520_182409.jpg

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Looks like a good time! Unfortunately not just an easy day trip for me!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Looks like a good time! Unfortunately not just an easy day trip for me!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Yeah i know it....2 1/2 hour ride for me one way but i stay at my rice farming buddies house...maybe i might talk shannon into it lol...he is 3 hours from there 165 miles

Mr. Wright

Guru
Supporting Member
I'm taking two of my granddaughters camping that weekend. :oldbang::oldswear:
If something happens and we don't go, 3 hours is nothing to me. I'll let you know.

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
I'm taking two of my granddaughters camping that weekend. :oldbang::oldswear:
If something happens and we don't go, 3 hours is nothing to me. I'll let you know.
Well crap....well grand children and family time is way more important....kids grow up fast....miss those days with my daughter...hey by the way did u get my message i sent back lastnight with the my digits?

Mickeetwo

Guru
Supporting Member
Sounds like a good time and a good cause.....I do like your requirements to join :old2: Hope you have a good turnout. Wish I could make it

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Yeah we save our money thru the year and at the end we vote on where we distribute the money...usually st judes, hope center and special needs children and other places....plus we donate thru out the year...we buy special needs kids all there school supplies....they r excited to see us every year...i will post thru out the year some of our events and rides... who knows some may be in the area around that time we got stuff going on and i would be honored to meet yall

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Just giving this thread a bump....if anyone is traveling thru this area this weekend stop by...