Bikes Blues and BarBQue Fayetteville, AR LETS RIDE PCB CREW!

silver09

I'm going to try to make it as long as my work schedule and my cash are all in order I'm definitly going to the hot springs ralley that's only a 2 hour ride for me .

PaulHart

I'm in for sure. Arriving very late Thursday night and leaving Monday morning. Were staying 15 min SE of Fayettevlle in a RV park and maybe Sat night in Eureka Springs. Look foward to seeing y'all.

1122 black betty

Find the Fun
Calendar Participant
Diver Pcb was a blast. Haven't got my sword yet. That's a winter proj for me. We will be thinking about and may send a pic or two to rub it in a little

Paul....if your staying in Eureka Springs in your RV and need some info on RV parks in Eureka Springs let me know, I"ve stayed there a few times in RV's.

PaulHart

Paul....if your staying in Eureka Springs in your RV and need some info on RV parks in Eureka Springs let me know, I"ve stayed there a few times in RV's.
Thanks we have the RV spot covered. I may just cut out from our group Sat afternoon and take the wife to Eureka Springs for some Wine, Dine and ?? I missed our 21st anniversary out on the road yesterday and she didn't get to go to Sturgis so I'm in the dog house right now. :spank:

Thanks we have the RV spot covered. I may just cut out from our group Sat afternoon and take the wife to Eureka Springs for some Wine, Dine and ?? I missed our 21st anniversary out on the road yesterday and she didn't get to go to Sturgis so I'm in the dog house right now. :spank:
Well lets look at this both ways.......YOU also missed your 21st anniversary (work) and had to go to Sturgis by yourself. You seem to be dealing with it pretty well :D Hope you get out of the doghouse soon. I've had 30 anniversaries and I now have my mail delivered to the doghouse. I seem to stay there most of the time :D

1122 black betty

Find the Fun
Calendar Participant
Here is who I have so far: (BIKE COUNT)
Paleskin - 4-5 bikes
ShamRock - 2
Mikeetwo - Big Group??
Black Betty - 7
Steve - 1
Slickdog - 1
Macdwn -1
Silver09 - 1
Paulhart - 2
Bikerbabe - ???
Choppanoob - 1
07KPskull - 2
MastiffDave - 1 (Red - ?)
Coolhand Luke - 1
Raywood - 1
BDHusky - 1
EZdog - 1
B-Raddd - ??

Killerdog

ok i am gonna try to come but its all in the air for me untill closer to the rally cause of work.....its about a 6 hr ride for me. lol...would be my longest ride so far if i can come. cross my fingers.

Slick-Dog

I think im going to stay at the crescent hotel in eureka springs i've always wanted to stay there .:cheers:

We got drunk as hell on the balcony LOL!!! great time there:cheers:

Ahhhh were going thursday or friday when its not so dam busy........ still would love to ride with some doggers though!!! need a meet up place!!!

Macdwn

Oh shit!!! Toyhauler I use every year was sold last week. Didn't see that one coming. Will be under th gun to find a room in time. Worst case scenario will be riding back and fourth. Not gonna miss out on this.

silver09

I wasn't % sure about going this year till about 3 days ago I'm going to be able to get away from work now but I'm a little late to get a room I'm going to try today and see if I can find one . I tried the hotel where mckeetwo is staying since I'm going to be riding up with them but no luck.:down:

PaulHart

I wasn't % sure about going this year till about 3 days ago I'm going to be able to get away from work now but I'm a little late to get a room I'm going to try today and see if I can find one . I tried the hotel where mckeetwo is staying since I'm going to be riding up with them but no luck.:down:
Holy Shit! Good luck. I just did a Hotels.com search for the rally dates and came up with nothing at all. First time that's ever happened. Maybe someone here has a block of rooms and don't need one. Damn. :eek:

Killerdog

ok count me in ...i just made hotel res. in Ft Smith...about the closest i could find...lol..my wife and our 2 best friends are comming...but they will be riding in my truck..they are goin site seeing while i ride so just count me and my bike.

silver09

Yeah Paul it sucks it's my fault though I shoulda booked a room a few months ago I won't make that mistake again but looks like I'm out for this year I would be coming by myself anyways my riding partner backed out on me and it's no fun riding alone and when you don't know the area it's more fun to get lost with somebody with you.:cheers:

PaulHart

Sleep Inn & Suites in Springdale AR is showing a room available as of 830am central. $170 a night for a 2 queen room for the 29th to the 2nd. If somebody needs it they better jump on it.

Yeah Paul it sucks it's my fault though I shoulda booked a room a few months ago I won't make that mistake again but looks like I'm out for this year I would be coming by myself anyways my riding partner backed out on me and it's no fun riding alone and when you don't know the area it's more fun to get lost with somebody with you.:cheers:
Tad....you need to jump on this room Paul put up and ride up with our group. You can ride with us all weekend and back home. Springdale is only about 10 miles from Rogers and Fayettville. Sent you a text on the room. And we never get lost :D

Here is who I have so far: (BIKE COUNT)
Paleskin - 4-5 bikes
ShamRock - 2
Mikeetwo - Big Group??
Black Betty - 7
Steve - 1
Slickdog - 1
Macdwn -1
Silver09 - 1
Paulhart - 2
Bikerbabe - ???
Choppanoob - 1
07KPskull - 2
MastiffDave - 1 (Red - ?)
Coolhand Luke - 1
Raywood - 1
BDHusky - 1
EZdog - 1
B-Raddd - ??
Ok....put me down for 11 bikes and 20 people.

1122 black betty

Find the Fun
Calendar Participant
Here is an updated spreadsheet

bikes … Handle … peeps name … Bike color
5 … Paleskin … … … … Mastiff
1 … Shamrock … 1 Gary … Mastiff green with flames
1 … Pdub … 1 … … K9 Black Cherry/ghost flames
11 … Mickeetwo … 20 Alan … K9
1 … Steve … … … …
1 … Slickdog … … steve … Chopper
2 … Macdown … 4 Mike … Mastiff
… … Roughrider … … Jimmy … K9
2 … Paulhart … … Paul … Mastiff Red/ghost flames
… … Bikebabe … … … …
1 … Choppanoob … … … …
2 … 07k9skull … … … … K9
1 … Mastiffdave … … Dave … Mastiff Red/ghost flames
1 … coolhandluke … … … … Chopper
1 … Red … … … …
6 … Black betty … 8 Shawn … Black with tribal knives
1 … Raywood … 1 Ray … Chopper
1 … BD-Husky … … Mike … Husky
1 … Ezdog … … … …
… … B-Raddd … … … …
1 … Killerdog … … Doug … ridgeback -
1 … Zero … … Mike …
2 … Blacktopper … … … … k9
1 … skogdog … … … …
1 … Husker-wolf … 2 jeff …
4 … RoonDog77 … … … … k9
1 … 05 Old Dog … … Billy … Bulldog Black/Green Flames
3 … Firedog19 … 3 Jan … ridgeback - Yellow/Red Flames
… … …
… … …
53 … Total … 40 …

Sorry the spreadsheet is messy...53 bikes and the peeps count will be clearer as folks start to fill in the numbers....I did my best to find your name and bike color to add to the spread sheet....PM me and I'll fill in the spreadsheet....