"Bike Questions"

Energy One

cavracer21

i swear its true.

hold your bike wide open in 6th and tell me how fast you can go. im not braggin, i'm just tellin my experience, anyone faster?

Cutter

I think any winds and road conditions have alot to do with it, more so than on a rocket...

I know that before our trip Alicat said that his always started to wobble at 90...

but I also know that I had to keep up with him when we were heading home from Trenton last summer... we did dip below 90 on the shitty stretches :)

and I also know that I had to hit about 110-115 to catch up and wave goodbye before my exit, and that the wave definately caused me to slow down quickly. :eek:

ohio dog

I've had mine in the 100mph range. It had a little wobble, but not to bad. I will say, it doesn't take long to get there. Crusiing at 80mph just goose it a bit, and you'll be up there before you know it.

I get the OCC thing and how much did it cost all the time. Drives me nuts. I can see the OCC question because that is what the masses have been exposed to, but the balls on people to ask how much. Because of what I do for a living none of my vehicles are "normal" so me and the wife are pretty used to it.

slowrower

2007 Mastiff
I am steeling that one "why the big tire" -- cause it fits!

What we need are some great responses to the dumb ass questions including the how much it cost ya!

Last edited:

cayestas

Calendar Participant
I think I've gotten all of those questions. But I think the best one was. My wife and I had been been riding in the French Quarter and we stopped at a little restaurant to eat and parked my Bulldog right outside the window (wanted to be a fists length away - I'm sure you understand). Anyway a europeon couple sat behind us and I noticed that the husband went back out side and started snapping pictures of my bike. The wife having noticed that I was watching her husband take pics of my posing bike and seeing my helmet asked what kid of bike it was. Being polite I said a Big Dog; after repeating myself about 3-4 times and her continuing to ask if it was built by those guys you see on tv (OCC) i just said - it sure is an OCC bike and feel free to visit thier website to find it. Anyway, so when we left I let the dog growl a bit and took off as they drooled....