Big Dogs Unleashed'

chubs

Guru
I have no idea about anything yet, I haven't had a schedule in over a year and I'm on a call up basis. The guys that say no to call up work are let go....
Understand that completely Tim, :yesnod: Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I look at things like, "the people who matter don't mind, :oldthumbsup: and the people who mind don't matter.:oldnono: Stay safe!

Reactions: Tim

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I can understand when someone can't attend. There are a lot of reasons. Life is just full of surprises and gets in the way of a lot of things we may want to do. We've experienced our share of Medical issues, death of family members, and death/illness of friends close to us. This has been going on since August 2016 beginning with my loving beautiful wife. So, I can relate to other forum member's hardships. My latest unwanted and not anticipated life event happened last weekend and I am just now ready to go back to work with all it's issues.

Huw

At least I have a job to pay the bills!

BWG56

Guru
I can understand when someone can't attend. There are a lot of reasons. Life is just full of surprises and gets in the way of a lot of things we may want to do. We've experienced our share of Medical issues, death of family members, and death/illness of friends close to us. This has been going on since August 2016 beginning with my loving beautiful wife. So, I can relate to other forum member's hardships. My latest unwanted and not anticipated life event happened last weekend and I am just now ready to go back to work with all it's issues.

Huw

At least I have a job to pay the bills!
Good luck and go easy, ya never know what's around the next corner in life

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Sorry to hear of all you troubles. As I get older it seems like the hurdles are getting closer together. Have to keep looking forward though.