Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Yes.... do some research on the 3 piece patch before doing anything like it... you could end up in some unwanted deep shit....:rant:
Not needed because it's not going to happen. 3 piece patch is totally out of the question. :cheers:

Hey Hollywood, relax. It's all good. Don't need a lesson from you on the 3 piece patch stuff. It's just fine to ask questions. If you don't ask, you don't know. Thanks for playing moderator though. :cheers:
I am relaxed, your just one of the guys who didn't know what a 3 piece was before you suggested it & I wasn't "playing moderator" it's just the 3 piece keeps being brought up by guys like you who don't know, but know ya do
:cheers:

barhopper

Another round please
I know what its all about. Just some guys are paranoid about it. I am just not one of those guys that give a shit and run scared if I had a 3 piece patch on. But I will do whatever Tim wants, I respect his opinion. It's all good hollywood. Don't mean any harm in any way.

I know what its all about. Just some guys are paranoid about it. I am just not one of those guys that give a shit and run scared if I had a 3 piece patch on
I'm far from paranoid or scared, I'm way closer to this subject than you will ever know, all I'm saying is theres too many guys that don't know suggesting this type of patch, my intention was not to get into an argument with you or anyone else about this but to just point out we need to stick to the ideas Tim has put out for us.

Five Five

I am relaxed, your just one of the guys who didn't know what a 3 piece was before you suggested it & I wasn't "playing moderator" it's just the 3 piece keeps being brought up by guys like you who don't know, but know ya do
Hollywood...
thanks for the input and sharing with us.....I know all about the 3 piece... spent most of my dark life sharing the prison yard with clubers....so lets drop it.

Tim your right and I support your decision...no dis-respect intended....and i'm in for whatever patches are designed.

let's move on

"55"

Thumper

Calendar Participant
I know what its all about. Just some guys are paranoid about it. I am just not one of those guys that give a shit and run scared if I had a 3 piece patch on.
Thats some tall talking :down:. The respect required to patch is far greater than you may realize. I am willing to bet that if you were put in the position of defending a set of BD colors versus a full 3 patch, you would have a different answer.

As far as all this talk to have a BD 3 patch, guess some of it is not knowing but venture to say most of it is tall talking. For christ sake shut the f**k up about 3 patch and let Bubble handle it :angry:

BorgerBigDog

BORN TEXAN

I understand about the mc patches and would not want one unless i was a member of a club,BUT i have no problem with Black label Societys patch set. If it was red and yellow then i think there WOULD be a problem here in the states.The biker clubs in Europe have been known to take rock fans vests from them without them knowing why.:lol: :lol: :lol: I have a leather vest with the patches you see above i wear it when i see them in concert and sometimes when i ride.I have been in a few bars while mc clubs present and all i ever heard about it was kick ass band. I think three diffrent sizes for the bigdog biker patches would be cool i would get all three,but i would NOT want it to be similar to the three piece rocker patch...

Oscar Maldonado

Guru
Calendar Participant
Thats some tall talking :down:. The respect required to patch is far greater than you may realize. I am willing to bet that if you were put in the position of defending a set of BD colors versus a full 3 patch, you would have a different answer.

As far as all this talk to have a BD 3 patch, guess some of it is not knowing but venture to say most of it is tall talking. For christ sake shut the f**k up about 3 patch and let Bubble handle it :angry:
:up::cheers::up:

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
OK, lets get back to the actual subject and off of this tangent. :2thumbs:

Cephus

I think a patch is a great idea. Now I am going to suggest something that may sound stupid but is there anyway of getting a patch that is reflective? I have seen others and I bought an American flag for my vest that is reflective. Just trying to be a productive board member!!! :D

zombie

patch

Want to let everyone know that is looking at a back patch. These could be considered "colors" depending on where you go. I know the local Clubs are cracking down on anyone wearing large back patches. M/C patches are earned by htese guys and they take great offense to anyone wearing large back patches that are not sanctioned by the local Club. I know guys in our area have been approached for wearing the Black Label Society back patch with rockers

There has also been a backlash on patches by bars and such. Many bars and even motorcycle shows are not allowing "colors" in. I know this because I have spent a lot of time into getting my patches and I have seen even BACA get turned away at motorcycle shows and bars and they don't have an M/C patch.

I just don't want anyone here to get in a situation that could have a potential for going wrong just because of a patch. Just my two cents

barhopper

Another round please
Guys, it's my opinion that we should all show alittle more respect here and not tell people to shut the fuck up. Who the fuck are you to tell guys on here to do that. If you want to tell guys on here to shut the fuck up, I would love to see you do it to my face or anyone's face in person. I don't take kindly to that kind of disrespect at all. Nor should anyone else. Many cowards talk crap like that on websites. Hope we don't have cowards on this site. I have met many great guys on this site. Lets keep it going.

Last edited:

RubWhore

Asshole Extraordinaire
I dont understand why everybody is in such an uproar about Patches we Cobb members have had a patches and rockers for years its not the patch its what the patches statement is, after all most of us that ride and I stress most would never get patched in anywheres anyway myself included. I think if eveybody wants a large back patch why dont they just do it and leave the rockers off,this is a forum not a MC Club but Coleman did sell a ton of bikes to folks that couldn`t even ride a Honda Rebel reckon thats why the market for our beloved Bigdogs suck so bad and maybe why the rocker issue is such a desireable thing here........but thats just my opinion.