Before and after

Gathering

Big Rob

Thanks guys! They are a bit quieter than the ones i took off. Do the ohantoms have baffles and if so does anyone take them out?

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Those are my favorite pipes ever. :oldwtf::oldwtf:
Why are two different shapes with the same part number? newer model?

Supertrapp 138-71447 Phantom Exhaust Pipe
https://www.amazon.com/Supertrapp-138-71447-Phantom-Exhaust-Pipe/dp/B000GV5850

Supertrapp Black Ceramic Phantom Pipe Exhaust System by Paul Yaffe for Custom Softail/Rigid Applications (RSD) - 138-71447
https://www.denniskirk.com/supertrapp/black-ceramic-phantom-pipe-exhaust-system-by-paul-yaffe-for-custom-softail-rigid-applications-rsd-138-71447.p4400303.prd/4400303.sku

Now, two things I really don't like about them (I do really like the short one, not the longer one)....

1. The Price (it better have a music app built in for this price!) :oldwtf:

2. ...Make a bold statement with this pipe and its artistically, fierce, turned-up claw end tip.2" primary pipes and a 3.5" diameter collector provide optimum flow, but the pipe is a decorative pipe, not a performance pipe. Four-piece stylized chrome plated heat...

mjsk9

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Not sure but one is from Amazon and the other from Dennis Kirk. Misprint? DK shows similar numbers, but different, RSD and Left side drive?
upload_2018-10-11_4-47-53.png

upload_2018-10-11_4-51-5.png

what?

I've got the Yaffe Phantoms and like them. the only thing i would say is that if you have your girl on board she better have an asbestos boot on her right foot.

what?

Thanks guys! They are a bit quieter than the ones i took off. Do the ohantoms have baffles and if so does anyone take them out?
its been quite some time since i put them on but i dont recall them having baffels. i think there is a heavy screen in there to prevent something from making a home out of your exhaust. I remember it being a fairly easy install. the only thing additional was plugging the port for an emissions sensor. the glue?? and plug came in a kit with the exhaust.