Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
UPDATE!

Here is the artist rendering of the coin, just got it back a few minutes ago and had to share it. Remember this will be a pressing and will look far better then this rendering. I'm excited about this. :2thumbs:

I'm going to open a pre-order system to get things on the move again. You can go here to pre-order your challenge coin/bottle opener for $15 shipped.

http://www.bigdogbiker.com/forums/payments.php

The minting time is around 4 weeks and I'll keep the pre-ordering open until the coins arrive. At that time the price will be $20 shipped.

-

Attachments

Last edited:

Big Mike

Very nice Tim:cheers: Can't figure out how to order more than one though. The only selection is for 1 day. I'd like to order 2. What me do?

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Very nice Tim:cheers: Can't figure out how to order more than one though. The only selection is for 1 day. I'd like to order 2. What me do?
Give me a minute and I'll add another selection for two. Unfortunately the software doesn't allow for selecting quantity, you would just have to go through the process twice, or how many coins you want.

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
Can I order mine with an Avon tire instead of a Metzler? Just kidding Tim. Great job. Paypal sent.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Can I order mine with an Avon tire instead of a Metzler? Just kidding Tim. Great job. Paypal sent.
You can order it anyway you want, but this isn't Burger King. :lol:

That did make me laugh, have a bit of software modification burn out this morning.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I was one of the 6% that didn't think they would want one. Just ordered mine. Nice job!:cheers:
Not a problem. Raywood and Dakotabos told me to expect this and is part of the reason for pre-ordering. :up: