Base Price of our Hounds

lee

with shipping and the other bollocks I had to do I paid more than that for mine at 2 years old with 2.3k on the clock - fuck it though its only money and you can't take it with you

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Those are base prices, then ya gotta add for paint and options and most dealers sell much higher.

Very few sell at msrp or below.

We should start a list of dealers who sell at msrp.

toomanybikes

not enough time 4 riding
By buying my 2006 Mastiff in January of 2007, I paid about $2500 less than base MSRP and I have the level 2 Marble Tear Away paint scheme.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
I didn't do too bad....they charged me for a plain black on black bike ....so I didn't pay extra for the paint....being that it was their last 06 K-9 :up:

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
I am more than happy with the scoot.

Yet, if I buy another, I will be doing the internet thing!

txchopperguy

Looks like I got mine at $2500 below, plus mine has flames and not just black so even better! American Classic Cycles in Dothan and Birmingham Al.

P8RIOT

Calendar Participant
I am more than happy with the scoot.

Yet, if I buy another, I will be doing the internet thing!
I know whatcha mean, but I might still be inclined to support the great dealer we have. :up:

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Absolutly!

Factor in the cost of shipping and what not it may be cheaper to buy locally. But some of these guys saved thousands of bucks. :2thumbs:

If you buy cross country that would give a rider the chance to hook up with other forum members and experience the Ray Ride..

Last edited:

txchopperguy

I too believe in supporting the local dealer...as long as the price they charge for the same bike is not astronomically higher...and in some cases it is. Also,I still support my local dealer thru having them do all my service work, both customer pay and warranty.

slowrower

2007 Mastiff
I got a pretty good deal as I had bought an HD in 2004 from them and had bought a crap load of HD addons - bet I spent the cost of a dog and mutt. The only extra was the paint. I want a WOLF!!!

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
I will not use that site. Its ran and owned by Vertical Scope which is a company going around and buying up forums. Just went thru this on one of my sites I help run... FUCK VERTICAL SCOPE!