APES

Energy One

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Great looking Bars Moe!!:2thumbs: I think you should re think the mounting system a bit... I dont trust those Bungie's!!!!!:eek:

I made these apes for my roadstar, rise is somewhere around 20" and it's no problem at all. Takes a day to get used to them, but no handling issues fast or slow and they are far from unsafe. I have a 16" rise on my roadstar in AZ and I put ridiculous miles on that thing, plenty of 500+ mile days and never an issue with comfort. I think they look good on the low bikes, but like anything else it's all about what YOU like. One bit of advice, make sure you get fat bars, 1.25" minimum or they will look puny on the bike.

Moespeeds

Dude, don't hate, when you mount them with bungees it helps absorb the bumps and reduce vibration!

BATMAN2696

Personally, I don't care for the apes. As far as unsafe, There is a reason some states have laws that they can't be higher then your shoulders. At work we ran on a guy who had some really tall apes and he didn't notice the care in front of him slowing down. When he did he had to get on the brakes hard and hand no control so he dumped it. I equate it to trying to open a tightly closed jar while holding it above your head. Moe, I do like the looks of your bars.