An Improved BDM Manual

DeBruce

New here obviously. Trying to figure out how to reply to your post. Typed then hit reply and now I've a place to reply. I think I'm replying to myself. Anyway, Anyhow---is like to get a copy of your manuel if possible. Let me know what I need to do other than ask. Thanks

chubs

Guru
You might want to throw in an introduction with some info about yourself, ( married, kids) your bike, and that kind of stuff. doesn't have to be too awful personal , Like on the witness protection program or something, just stuff. I'm sure someone here will fix ya up with a manual, Anyhow welcome to the group.

chubs

Guru
Click on the thing that HMAN posted and you'll get a whole bunch of info. Also don't feel bad not knowing for sure what you're doing, I still haven't figured it totally out.

Jay Dawg

Well I had way too much crammed in that small BDM manual 3 ring. So I picked up a new slightly larger 3 D ring binder from the office shop. Put in the BDM manual , the S&S super G, S&S super sidewinder, and BDM troubleshooting flow chart. Designed a new cover, side cover and rear cover sheets. Turned out pretty good. Generic enough to pass around... well besides the side cover.

So here's what they look like.

Front Cover

Side Cover

Rear Cover

Its what's on the inside that counts...

BDM Manual

Little tabs for quick greasy hands flipping

Troubleshooting Diagnosis flow charts

S&S Super G

S&S Super Sidewinder

Plus more room for expansion, but not so big that its hard to move around and keep on the shelf. But a nice change over the tight squeeze I had in the factory binder. Plus I have been and predict alot more use of it with the current project.

I have a PDF file for the front and rear and can make about anything for anybody for the sides (just don't ask for cool artwork, but if you got it, I can use it), so just ask and I'll shoot them over to you.
Impressive, all I did was put my service manual in a three ring binder and tabbed it out!

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
I have a double spike air kit came with the bike. Can't find it online?

LittleMike

Supporting Member
Well I had way too much crammed in that small BDM manual 3 ring. So I picked up a new slightly larger 3 D ring binder from the office shop. Put in the BDM manual , the S&S super G, S&S super sidewinder, and BDM troubleshooting flow chart. Designed a new cover, side cover and rear cover sheets. Turned out pretty good. Generic enough to pass around... well besides the side cover.

So here's what they look like.

Front Cover

Side Cover

Rear Cover

Its what's on the inside that counts...

BDM Manual

Little tabs for quick greasy hands flipping

Troubleshooting Diagnosis flow charts

S&S Super G

S&S Super Sidewinder

Plus more room for expansion, but not so big that its hard to move around and keep on the shelf. But a nice change over the tight squeeze I had in the factory binder. Plus I have been and predict alot more use of it with the current project.

I have a PDF file for the front and rear and can make about anything for anybody for the sides (just don't ask for cool artwork, but if you got it, I can use it), so just ask and I'll shoot them over to you.
You should make copies and sell them. Maybe half of what an original cost. Shit, I'd buy one

Doggin it

Impressive, all I did was put my service manual in a three ring binder and tabbed it out!
JayDawg, do you possibly have copies of the 117 CI engine torque specs you could send me? I have a gasket starting to weep on the front cylinder head. I appreciate it if you do have it. Thanks.

Gas that looks great. How much sweet talkin or bribing do I need to be able to get a pdf copy for myself to have. Fixing to rebuild my 06 BDM k9