Anyone changing cams on an early build x wedge should be prepared to deal with the bullshit that is the torx plus45 head of the pinion bolt. I ended up drilling the head off mine after it stripped the head from being in too tight. The new style bolt has a 12 point 3/8" head. Also, removal of the pinion gear requires a puller that is smaller than any of my automotive pullers. Other than that, and needing an extra set of hands while re-installing the belt, the rest of the swap was easy. The bike fired right up first try, and I don't have any drips on the garage floor, so I am pleased. It will be nice to ride without having to wonder if the bike will crank every time I get on. I also installed a programmable ecu at the same time. Riding impressions with the new cams will have to wait until tomorrow.