21x3.5" wheel on Ridge or K9??

Energy One

NUKNUK

Trying to find out in a hurry if this will work with the front fender removed. If that would work, would I be able to use a Bulldog or Mastiff front fender too?

RubWhore

Asshole Extraordinaire
Heres what you guys are looking for as I did it a while back, it improved the way the bike handled and even looks better,you will have to change fenders lessons you don't wanna run won but as far as spacing its all the same. Most people will not even realize you did it lessons you tell them you did cause it looks pretty trick and right.

RubWhore

Asshole Extraordinaire
Trying to find out in a hurry if this will work with the front fender removed. If that would work, would I be able to use a Bulldog or Mastiff front fender too?
Oh and buy yourself an aftermarket fender as youll go broke buying brakets, fenders and screwing with a machinest trying to make it all fit as the BigDog front ends haint standard width neither. My front end has adjustable fender width and I got mine from Ebay and after I painted it I thought it looked pretty good.

:up::up::up::up:

Splitlog

Still gotta get my transmission rebuilt. And install open primary.
This winter XXX carb and maybe 3.5" wheel

RubWhore

Asshole Extraordinaire
Yes it will work lotta folks don't realize but most front Harley style wheels are all the same width just different sized axles.