2012 Big Dog Biker Calendar is available

chacha

Chaff Your EHC!!
Calendar Participant
Another great job....ordered two for garage and local indy shop.

Thanks Tim!

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
OK, I have to get my baby to pose for a picture. My Pitbull Ridgeback mix isn't going to cut it.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I updated the very first post so that the link is easier to see.

All the info is in the first post...

Abaco21

Oh Baby! It must have been delivered yesterday, but today I found a UPS package stuck by the front door. (I leave through the garage most times)

Opened it and there they are! My two 2012 Big Dog Calendars. They look great. One goes in the garage and the other in the man cave. Kudos to all who made these possible!

Peace,

Steve

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
Well if I have anything to do with it, I know I met a few great gals at BBQ that would be perfect for the 2013 calendar! Maybe I know a photographer too! :)

Happy to be a part of the past 2 years!! Thanks for having me Big Dog Biker!

xoxo
Black Betty Babe (April)

I really had no idea there was a shortage of pics.

shovelcowboy

Calendar Participant
Kept putting off ordering mine but got it just in time for the last part of January AND NOW February with my Valentine girl Mandy!

What a great calendar this year! A salute to all the Beautiful Ladies and all the Hot Bikes!:flag:

Ya think the BDB can top this next year? Everybody be thinking about participating then!

Shovelcowboy:cheers:

Oh, here is another pic of Mandy from the same day we did the photo shoot on my Red Chop at the old abandoned farmstead (this one by the prof photographer Michael Maze who does some fantastic work):

srisk

Calendar Participant
Does Cafe press give you any idea how many are sold? My girl is very happy getting in two months! All i'd say is she just fine! Yea Ha!