2008 Ridgeback for sale low low miles..

Energy One

Matheny 514

I just missed on an 08 with 900 miles on it for $11,100 lost by $100! I love the 08 ridgebacks good luck with the sale
I’m not sure that is a 2008 or at least engine wise. It looks like it has TP rock boxes whereas the 2008’s I believe had S&S rock boxes.

Matheny 514

That is definitely not the picture that’s on the above Craigslist ad on the first post link??? I see now, just a miscommunication. I’ve not seen that eBay ad for the bike you have pictures of. I was looking at the Craigslist ad for the original post on this thread. (Post number 1). That link has a picture of a black Big Dog with TP rocker boxes which to me looks like an 05 or 06 Ridgeback based on the wheels and rocker boxes.

The pictures that you just posted are definitely of an 08 Ridgeback. I love the 08 Ridgebacks, definitely a nice bike

Last edited:
Correct I'm getting some professional pics done with my nephew..everyone relax, it's definitely a 2008 & in prestione condition. Ya'll are stoned too if you think I'm selling for 10,500. I'll keep it for that!

Good luck on the sale Phillip. Don't let them get to you. I don't know why people would post on someone's Swap Meet ad about how cheap they can buy the same bike or tell them there price is to high. If you think its to high....don't buy it. He has two Ridgeback's....don't you think he has a idea what there worth. Some people have no class what so ever.

Last edited:
Good luck on the sale Phillip. Don't let them get to you. I don't know why people would post on someone's Swap Meet ad about how cheap they can buy the same bike or tell them there price is to high. If you think its to high....don't buy it. He has two Ridgeback's....don't you think he has a idea what there worth. Some people have no class what so ever.
Amen brother..nothing like getting your post hi-jacked.